PDA

View Full Version : injurys

Mxjunkie
10-29-2006, 11:42 PM
I've fractured my left wrist 3 times, broke the right once and fractured once ( 2 places ), broke my arm, broke my leg, fractured my ankle, 3 concussions, broke 2 fingers, broken tailbone, blew my knee to pieces (got me some hardware on that one lol) & One fake tooth..

I've got so many scar's from bmx and such, I look like a road map.. I have one scar where my temple is all the way to my eye brow from when I hit my head on the road, a lil chunk from my ear is missing from sliding across the street during that..My fingers have scars from the roads and brake lever on my bike.. my whole shoulder is a road rash scar, chest, back, legs.. sucks though at Breezewood people noticed almost all of them..

What about you guys :D

wilkin250r
10-29-2006, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I've fractured my left wrist 3 times, broke the right once and fractured once ( 2 places ), broke my arm, broke my leg, fractured my ankle, 3 concussions, broke 2 fingers, broken tailbone, blew my knee to pieces (got me some hardware on that one lol) & One fake tooth..

Well, we'll just change your name to "Lucky"...

Architects
10-30-2006, 12:14 AM
I broke my arm riding my friends dirtbike. Ive also run over my foot on my quad. Ill post a pic later. Nothing to bad.

MX MaNiAc 06
10-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Broke my tibia n fibia. Metal rod, 3 screws 4 months of crutches n a helicopter ride.. im aight!

Also broke both thumbs n my big toe.

450r51
10-30-2006, 02:01 PM
left arm in three places,10 stitches over my right eye, my eye bro folded over and was covering my eye, broke both of my wrists, countless concussions, broke my tibia,fibia and shattered my ankle on my right leg ( my ankle was at a 90 degree ankle) which resulted in 9 months of being in a cast, and 4 months of physical therapy, one year later i broke the same ankle again. oh and ive broken my left collar bone twice. i do beleive thats it.

FourFiftyFour
10-30-2006, 02:02 PM
broken ribs a few times

broken wrist....got a good scar out of that one

shattered 11 bones in my left foot..will have problems for my whole life and there is "cosmetic damage" done to the foot as well

busted up a tailbone as well too

half of those happened on 9/11 weekends....back to back years...needless to say..this year i did NOT go to the race that happened on that weekend :p

coolguy8769
10-30-2006, 02:13 PM
I BEAT YOU ALL!!!

lmao broke my back in 3 places, came within a few millimeters of being paralized. Still think my wrist has a chipp in it but the doctors ignored me when i asked them about it. they wouldnt even take an x-ray, they said they were to busy with my back. Also broke 3 teeth on that crash so now i have three fake teeth (cant tell though) :p

besideds that i broke my left wrist once, and separated my shoulder once or twice

700bRad
10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
See this is what worries me, I have never broken a bone in my life or even injured enough to go to the hospital except when I was little I fell down the stairs and had to have stiches, but that was it. Im worried that my luck is gonna run out, and its not gonna be good. Im definetely due for some broken bones, or even worse :( KNOCK ON WOOD!

TWISTED
10-30-2006, 02:37 PM
I could be wrong, but I wouldn't brag about being broke up... Seems like the wrong thing to do to draw attention to yourself. It makes me wonder about the person bragging. Don't get me wrong, I know this is dangerous and stuff happens, but when it does, I guess I miss the point about bragging about it...

coolguy8769
10-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
I could be wrong, but I wouldn't brag about being broke up... Seems like the wrong thing to do to draw attention to yourself. It makes me wonder about the person bragging. Don't get me wrong, I know this is dangerous and stuff happens, but when it does, I guess I miss the point about bragging about it...

i understanded what yoru sayin and i guess my staement sounds alittle like bragging, but laughing about it hence the "lmao" is the way i deal with it . I would never wish what happened to me upon anyone! my way of dealing with being in this brace is to laugh at myself for bein a dumba** for breaking my back, i guess i have a weird sense of humer....

WheelieMan4
10-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Jeez, I thought I was bad...but I guess not!!

I have broken my left collar bone twice.

Broke and dislocated my right arm, still healing this one.

And a minor concussion from breaking my collar bone the second time.

Hondadudeehhhh
10-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Just scars and bruises from riding, no breaks or sprains. Most of my injuries occured from football; concussion, constant knee injuries, and a never ending hamstring injury :mad: . Nothing to bad, only 2 hospital visits (consusion and stitches from riding)

10-30-2006, 03:32 PM
broken colar bone ( kx250 landed on me when i was 8)
sprained right wrist #1 ( trampoline )
sprained right wrist #2 ( nose dived through whoops on 450r)
broke left wrist ( canught rut and flipped 4th gear pinned on 450r)
cracked heel plate (bailed in the air off my blaster befor it nose dived into the landing)
sprained left knee ( cased double on cr80)
half of my front tooth is fake (bmx bike)
sometimes i can barely walk because i have a bad right knee
misc. scars all over my body

Mean250r
10-30-2006, 03:58 PM
about 3 or 4 concussions
and i just ****ed up my back today in football, i cant walk so i dont think its good, im goin to the hospital soon, wish me luck!

juanki
10-30-2006, 04:01 PM
broke rigth thumb (h.s. football)
2 broken ribs (college football)
dislocated wrist ( bad landing ) and broken rigth arm same crash in may 2005, still have a metal plate in the wrist and a screw in the arm.

ZeroLogic
10-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Pictures!

DJJ450r
10-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Broke right leg 3 times, and my left leg is in a cast from breaking it for the first time. Broke both wrists mutiple times and broke my right collarbone. I need to drink more milk:(

firefighterjosh
10-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Shattered shoulder (now held together by titanium)
Can't think of the fancy name but...I hurt my knee lol.
Dislocated thumb.
6 concusions
Chipped Tooth
Sliced open my thumb
Bad joints...everyday I wake up and feel 90 Years old:scary:

MX MaNiAc 06
10-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Pictures!

joker11
10-30-2006, 10:41 PM
Still in one solid original piece except for: Missing an appendix, tonsils and foreskin, had lasik surgery on both eyes and I had my babymaker tubes clipped (two kids, done deal).
So far so good. Let's not jinx it.

sportraxkid
10-30-2006, 11:30 PM
I've broke my left foot
fractured my right ankle(both with riding boots on!)
dislocated my knee
fractured my left arm
broke my right arm
broke my fingers a few times.
Have had stiches a few times and lots of bruses BUT
Ive never been nocked out or had a concussion all because of my helmet!:)

Grant Casey
10-31-2006, 12:10 AM
the worst injury i had when i split my knee and had 8 stichs, then 3 days later i spilt 4 stiches on a skate borad.
cherrs