PDA

View Full Version : Casey, IL H.S. 10-28

wolf91
10-29-2006, 05:47 PM
So who all went to this race besides Shaff and myself? It was my first harescramble in 6 years and I done this one on my Rincon. I finished 3rd out of 14 in the "C" class, which wasn't bad for riding a 700lb. plus quad. I let the whole class go on the start because I wasn't racing for points. I passed folks all day long and would pull over and let folks right on by if they got behind me and stayed there. It was a ton of fun and I do appologize to all of those that I got wet at the creeks. I just didn't have to slow down for the water. The great thing was I never got wet and only changed goggles on the last lap just so I could stop and see how I was doing. I'll see you there next week for the team race, only this time I won't be on the utility, unless it rains 4 straight days again.

gncc400exxx
10-30-2006, 02:56 PM
I was there. Finally got a win in the A class.

Donnie thanks for taking Shaff out. j/k

shaff107
10-31-2006, 10:05 AM
im still feeling that ... i know he is too.

You still had one hell of a race Robbie GOOD RIDE!

Jube450
10-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Wolf everyone I talked to said you were haulin butt! Congrats on the 3rd in C. It was definitely a good race for the ute thats for sure.

wolf91
10-31-2006, 10:36 AM
Thanks Jube! I wanted to have fun and stay out of the way.I didn't want to get in any one's way and I moved over when someone got to me. I have to say that the pace has increased a ton since 2000. You guys are flyin through the trees.

Jube450
10-31-2006, 10:55 AM
I raced the C class and ran 2 laps. I have been a lil under the weather and decided i wasnt into all the water and cold.... call me a wuss! I just cant believe they ran us through more creek sections than they have all year after all that rain! WTF???