PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky's nicky hayden winning GP1

juanki
10-29-2006, 05:19 PM
any one into GP1 world bike championship?

US 25 y.o. Nicky Hayden won today the world champinoship of street bike in spain getting 3rd place and ending 5 time champion Valentino Rossi streak aboard Hondas 5cyl. 990 cc race machine.

amazing great race.

GPracer2500
10-29-2006, 08:49 PM
I love MotoGP. Way to go Nicky! It was an exciting season for sure.

Nicky, after the race today--

"When you dedicate your life to something and the dream comes true it feels so good. This is a proud day for me, the team and my family. I want to thank everybody back home and I hope they're partying back there in Owensboro. When I went down at the beginning of the Estoril race I thought the dream was over but I just didn't give up. Anything can happen in racing and you just keep fighting until the end. I just believe good things happen to good people and this is a great day for me. I swear on the warm-up lap this morning I was riding round in front of a full house here and I had tears in my eyes because I knew this was the chance of a lifetime and I had to go for it. I've felt all year that this was my year – even at Estoril when Elias beat Rossi I believed it. I knew that, win or lose, I was going to sleep well tonight because I was gonna give it my all today."

http://i.eurosport.co.uk/2006/05/01/274301-1033848-458-238.jpg

mole97
10-30-2006, 02:13 AM
That's awesome..wish I had the speed channel.I'm sure it'll be on there....way to go nicky:macho