PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield/McCoy t-shirt orders are ready!

EXtreme-
09-08-2002, 06:10 PM
Just wanted to re-insert this in case anyone missed the other post. The printer is currently taking orders....please call direct, we won't have extra shirts on hand in WV. Shirts/hats shipped to your door in plenty of time for the ride....call now to get your official beer drinkin shirt today!

The shirts are ready to order, this is advanced notice, I'll have a page up with pics in a day or two.

---------------------
The contact information
Order line is open from 9am to 4pm eastern standard time
Contact name = Kathy
Phone # 540-663-9083
$15 + shipping to your door, payment accepted: Visa and Mastercard

Here is the finial draft, for the back;

Now for the choices [back]

1 - For the back you can get the combo EX/PaAtving logos and artwork,
2 - You can get a PaAtving and art
3 - You can get EXRiders and artwork

Shirts: all sizes available in three colors.

Choices [front]

1 - EXRiders small front
2 - PaAtving small front

Hats:

1 - EXRiders small front
2 - PaAtving small front

Will use the two choices of artwork from the front of the shirt (just shrunk) to fit on hat.

Doibugu2
09-09-2002, 03:16 PM
I just placed an order for 4 shirts. She did not seem to convinced that they would be here by next Tuesday when we leave to for Hatfield. Do you have any pull to push my order up?

Thanks

EXtreme-
09-10-2002, 01:50 PM
Just called her....you're good to go...go stand out by the mailbox :D

For any of you who haven't placed an order, better hurry up fast to get em delivered by breakeroneninewegotusaconvoy day! No later than this thursday, she said. They'll ship ups outta Georgia.

Doibugu2
09-10-2002, 01:51 PM
She needs my address, she said she was going to call when she needed it. Should I call her, or should I hold off?

jcv400ex
09-10-2002, 08:34 PM
She's makin mine today, should have it on Monday! I can not wait.....this is gonna be one **** of a ride!

Taco
09-11-2002, 08:03 AM
I just got done ordering my shirts.:cool: