PDA

View Full Version : Banshee, 400ex, and KTM400sx Sell or Trade for Boat

quadridermx
10-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Would like to trade these three for a nice boat in the 18-22 ft range.

Pictures are at http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2100391331

1) 1996 Banshee. Needs to be jetted. Very hard to start in the cold weather, but runs great when it does start. Obviously has good compression and spark, but has a hard time starting.

Has Bills pipes and silencers, Propeg style nerfs, AC stadium front bumper, shock covers all around, renthal bars, handguards, new tires.

Sell for $1350. Easily worth a couple grand after it's jetted!

2) 2001 Ktm400sx. Runs great, very fast, fires right up and sounds awesome. Looks good, but has normal scratches.

Has WP suspension front and back, bars, White Bros silencer, graphics, new front tire. Will need a new rear tire, but should be fine for a test drive.

Sell for $1550. These go regularly on Ebay for around $1750.

3) 2000 Honda 400ex. Not running currently. Project.... but should be an easy one. I was told when I got it that the timing chain stretched and jumped a tooth. So most likely it only needs a timing chain. Subframe is slightly bent, but does not affect rideability.

Sell for $1050.

I'm in Temperance, Michigan just north of Toledo, Ohio. I'd really rather trade for a nice boat, but will gladly sell too. Take advantage of these low prices! You'd be hard pressed to find better deals than these right now.

Please email me at quadridermx@juno.com with any questions or offers, thanks!

CRich[814]
10-27-2006, 12:08 AM
omg these wont last long. will you help with delevery on the banshee and your positive it only needs jetted and thats it?

enduro400rider
10-27-2006, 07:29 AM
interested in trading the 400 for a 300ex with very low hours and a few minor mods mostly stock, still has original tires with tread that tells you how much its been ridden, in very good shape. i would trade if you throw in a few bucks since the 400 needs work, i can get pics of my bike for you if you want

quadridermx
10-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I can help with delivery. I'm actually going to be in Cleveland for training the next two weeks. If you want the Banshee, email me asap and we can set something up.

I am about 90 percent sure it is a jetting problem. Any running vehicle needs compressed fuel, oxygen, and spark to fire. It has great compression, great spark, and there's plenty of oxygen around. That leaves fuel. Also, the silencers aren't currently hooked up. The aluminum was somehow boogered up on the inside where it attaches to the pipes and it needs to be cleaned out with a dremel.

I'd trade the 400 straight up for the 300, but wouldn't be able to throw any cash in, though. Thanks for the offer

Anyone else? These are some great deals for someone to take advantage of!

westcreekrider
10-27-2006, 03:43 PM
dude i will trade u a 1996 yamaha blaster and a 2001 yamaha ttr125 for the ktm both togther are wroth at least 2000 so let me know asap

250ex13
10-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Will you ship to CT? My dad's intrested in the banshee.

enduro400rider
10-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by quadridermx
I can help with delivery. I'm actually going to be in Cleveland for training the next two weeks. If you want the Banshee, email me asap and we can set something up.

I am about 90 percent sure it is a jetting problem. Any running vehicle needs compressed fuel, oxygen, and spark to fire. It has great compression, great spark, and there's plenty of oxygen around. That leaves fuel. Also, the silencers aren't currently hooked up. The aluminum was somehow boogered up on the inside where it attaches to the pipes and it needs to be cleaned out with a dremel.

I'd trade the 400 straight up for the 300, but wouldn't be able to throw any cash in, though. Thanks for the offer

Anyone else? These are some great deals for someone to take advantage of!

do you have the head light for the 400? i might consider trading my 300 straight up if you can help with delivery, you said the cam chain slip a tooth, are the valves still good? is compression good? are ALL the bearing good and tight? is there anything else at all wrong other than the cam chain and sub frame bend?, also do you have the end cap ect for the pipe?, thanks

quadridermx
10-27-2006, 05:35 PM
I can ship to CT if you take care of all the arrangements. I'm too busy to be able to crate it up, but you can rent a crate from the shipper for pretty cheap. I'd basically just roll it into the crate and strap it down. Forward Air has a decent shipping program for ATV's, but you may have another preference. I'd be willing to help out in any way I can.

As for the 400, I can't guarantee anything. I haven't had the engine open at all. It will turn over, but not fire. I could help with delivery within reason, but not too far, sorry. And I don't have the headlight for it, but they are pretty cheap.

Sorry, not interested in the blaster and ttr.

enduro400rider
10-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by quadridermx
I can ship to CT if you take care of all the arrangements. I'm too busy to be able to crate it up, but you can rent a crate from the shipper for pretty cheap. I'd basically just roll it into the crate and strap it down. Forward Air has a decent shipping program for ATV's, but you may have another preference. I'd be willing to help out in any way I can.

As for the 400, I can't guarantee anything. I haven't had the engine open at all. It will turn over, but not fire. I could help with delivery within reason, but not too far, sorry. And I don't have the headlight for it, but they are pretty cheap.

Sorry, not interested in the blaster and ttr.

im located in NE ohio near youngstown my zip is 44418 if you want to look it up on map quest to see how far it is. did you happen to drain the oil and see any grindings or anything, when it turns over does it sound ok no bad sounds like grinding or anything? did the previous owner say anything about it smoking or anything along those lines? does it seem to shift ok? clutch still grabs? it wont roll in gear? im pretty interested in the trade i just need to think it over for a day.

yfz3x
10-27-2006, 08:08 PM
pm'd you

enduro400rider
10-27-2006, 09:35 PM
alright well heres the deal that im probably willing to make you, ill trade you my 300 for the 400 straight up. my 300 has hand guards, an UNI filter, just had a web cam installed and had the valve adjusted by my dealership. i think that is about all the mods it has, other than the wheels are painted black. the only problem is i dont have a truck to transport this thing so i dont know if you would be willing to drive for this trade or not since you would be getting a good running quad. im not to sure how far it is for you but if you say toledo isnt far than it shouldnt be too bad. let me know what you think and maby we can work out a deal. thanks

OK416ex
10-28-2006, 07:39 AM
If you weren't 6 states away, i'd be all over that Banshee.

Good luck with the sell.

djprettyrick
10-30-2006, 12:00 PM
id take both for 2gs

quadridermx
11-04-2006, 12:10 PM
bump...

quadridermx
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
All 3 still available!

quadridermx
11-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Bump... all kinds of interest but no cash yet.