PDA

View Full Version : track help

klutchbuster250
10-26-2006, 09:02 PM
me and my friend are going to a local tack with friends just to ride and have fun plus they got some trails to.so my question is what should i know, i dont got a very capable bike (250EX) so would i be able to manage ok .we ar not going to race hard just to have fun so what should i know and will my bike do fine or will it be tomuch for it? thanks in advance

klutchbuster250
10-27-2006, 12:56 PM
anybody :( please i need your guys advice and help so please help me

o and sorry for my spelling

RSWORDS
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Don't try and over ride your abbilities... Remember your skill level and have fun! Youbike will be fine as long as you don't think you have to do EVERYTHING the other guys do. HAVE FUN and remember there is only one way to get better practice... and in the long run when you upgrade your bike you will be better that the guy who dumps all his $$$ into some race ready 450.. You wil actually know how to ride!

1fst400
10-27-2006, 02:13 PM
the tracks I ride at there are often ppl going slow, or getting used to tracks. I think its great having more pple show up at the track.

But what helps out is when they always run simular spots in the track. Ex, if everyone that hits the jump hits the lip on the right side. Slower guys that dont want to do it should be on the left side. Sometimes they go for the "slow lane" then decide part way that they want to cut over and hit the other side. Which is fine, they pay the same money anyone eltse does to ride. But sometimes it gets annoying.

I know there are guys faster than me out there on the track, I let them go by. I dont pull over and wait for them to go by me. But if they start to pass I ease up a litte to make it a cleen pass. Then I folow them so I can pick up on how to ride as fast as they do.

klutchbuster250
10-27-2006, 03:06 PM
ok so thanks for the help , i know how to fix myself in the air and all that i know how to jump i just wanted some advice couse jumps on a track are noothing like wut ive seen. o and 1fst400 are u trying to sat that follow the line that most of the riders are tacking when i get cofurtable with the track? thanks guys your advice will come in handy :D