PDA

View Full Version : just need a few opinions..

h-bomb450R
10-26-2006, 09:02 PM
im setting up my 07 450r for XC and im having some problems deciding what color plastics and number backgrounds and basic color scheme that i am gonna go with. i dont want red and black. but i just want some opinions on what you guys think looks good.

ALSO, if anyone has pictures of different number plate backgrounds that they would post so i could get an idea of what i like i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks Alot

Austin

Old Head
10-27-2006, 03:49 AM
I really like the black frame with the orange plastics look

svahle
10-27-2006, 06:34 AM
When I look at various quads I always find myself liking silver plastics with a black frame and white number plate backgrounds. I think this color scheme makes for a very nice looking quad. Just my opinion. It seems to me the bolder color plastics (red, black, blue, orange, etc.) show scratches more than the lighter colored plastics (silver, white, some yellows) which I would keep in mind if riding XC. Also, black wheels with the silver or black plastics look great. Good luck on your decision.

h-bomb450R
10-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by svahle
When I look at various quads I always find myself liking silver plastics with a black frame and white number plate backgrounds. I think this color scheme makes for a very nice looking quad. Just my opinion. It seems to me the bolder color plastics (red, black, blue, orange, etc.) show scratches more than the lighter colored plastics (silver, white, some yellows) which I would keep in mind if riding XC. Also, black wheels with the silver or black plastics look great. Good luck on your decision.

yeah i deffinetly have to agree with you. i love silver plastics with a black frame. ive been kinda leaning towards the wrinkle black frame like ars-fx a-arms come. i like that alot.

does anyone know anything about powdercoating your subframe. im prettty sure ive seen a few bikes with it done, but most people dont do it. Does the powdercoat crack from the flex?

thanks