PDA

View Full Version : What Is Wrong With People!!!!

f1502nv
10-26-2006, 03:56 PM
i woke up this morning and someone had stolen my quad trailer...luckily my quads were not on there...why came these *********s leave stuff alone that does not belong to them...i have now decided to put up a secuity system that will record everything outside!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

quadwanter
10-26-2006, 03:59 PM
i hate people that steal stuff....just makes the world an angry place...:(

10-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Its a routine here, the local theives have been caught, just got to wait, theyll get whats comeing to them..

f1502nv
10-26-2006, 04:04 PM
what really sucks is i only had the trailer 1 month!!!!!!

f1502nv
10-26-2006, 04:11 PM
i dont have any pics it wasnt old enough...its a 6x12 with the sides that fold down and it has ramps underneath that pull out...i bought it to save gas going out to the track every week instead of pulling the toy hauler everytime....

NacsMXer
10-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Man, i'm sorry to hear that. I hate people who pull that kinda chit :mad:

They do make little hitch ball locks...basically a hitch ball that is always inside the coupler housing on the trailer tounge until you unlock it. It renders the trailer useless while it's in place. This is the type I use:
http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/178542_lg.gif

Sucks that if the trailer's just sitting there with no locks, then pretty much anyone can take it :ermm:

f1502nv
10-26-2006, 06:59 PM
the worst part is that i have that lock but heres the deal i had a bad crash on sunday racing and i tore up my knee and my back really bad so i couldent get around to good and the wife was out of town so i had no one to lock it up (i kinda forgot about it with all the pain) the one time that i dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NacsMXer
10-26-2006, 07:55 PM
What a bad course of events.....the one time you don't lock it someone steals it :grr:

flattrack440ex
10-26-2006, 09:02 PM
some1 stole my trailer over the weekend. i had it parked outside my grandmas house and she needed to move it (yea my grandma can drive a trailer lol) and didnt lock it up like it was (some how she missed the post and just locked the chain to itself) so she sed she saw lights come up and it looked like my truck so she didnt say nething. my trailer was a year old tho and i was mad as hell i could only imagine 1 month. that sucks dude i hope you get it back.