PDA

View Full Version : Riding in CT

batz3
10-26-2006, 12:50 PM
i live in the hartford area and was wondering if anyone knew the where abouts to ride?

stever25
10-26-2006, 01:19 PM
There is no where legal to ride in Ct unless you ride MX!!!
Ct sucks

batz3
10-26-2006, 01:24 PM
hmm not good

Fear-Nuttin
11-01-2006, 05:10 PM
I have many freeinds in Ct. They ride power lines illegally. I live in Mass so we usually go to the Mass State forests. October Mountain, Pittsfeild, Tolland State Forests.

John Pennella
11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Ya CT definently suks if u ride. There are tons and tons of places that would be nuts to ride but not legally. And theres houses being built on them any way. U know, why let there be an open spot, just put a dam house in it. So i go to october mountain a lot and tolland sometimes so its really not that bad sense they re both pretty close and its a real nice ride up there any way. Also i hate it how in thomaston, dirt bikers and snowmobilers could ride in the dam but a quad cant. Its not right.

Fear-Nuttin
11-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Thats does suck John! Several of my friends live in your area. Watertown, Wolcott, Oakville...Maybe we can all hook-up and ride. We did a weekend camping/ATV trip in Pittsfield in early October which was cool, and planning another for next year...place still undecided. There was 9 of us, but more is better.
Fred

downeyballz
11-06-2006, 05:21 PM
connecticut sucks for riding, 4 of my freinds got $300 tickets each last week.

Fear-Nuttin
11-06-2006, 05:48 PM
****! Where in Ct. did they get the tickets? Could they not ditch the cops?

John Pennella
11-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Fred Guerrera
Thats does suck John! Several of my friends live in your area. Watertown, Wolcott, Oakville...Maybe we can all hook-up and ride. We did a weekend camping/ATV trip in Pittsfield in early October which was cool, and planning another for next year...place still undecided. There was 9 of us, but more is better.
Fred

Hey your not related to John Guerrera are you. My uncle Angelo DiStasi is friends with him they both work at UPS. Also how is Pittsfield, we ve been riding at october mountain and want to go to Pittsfield and camp out for a couple of days. I saw pics of the place and it looks like good riding.

Fear-Nuttin
11-13-2006, 09:22 AM
John,

I'm not related to John Guerrera but may know him. I used to live in Waterbury, but moved to Boston area about 12 years ago. Pittsfield was a pretty good ride. It has some tough areas, but also some easy stuff. We rode to the top of Jimeny Peak Ski area which was cool. Toss me an email and we can keep in contact.
Fred

fred_guerrera@bose.com

John Pennella
11-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Fred Guerrera
John,

I'm not related to John Guerrera but may know him. I used to live in Waterbury, but moved to Boston area about 12 years ago. Pittsfield was a pretty good ride. It has some tough areas, but also some easy stuff. We rode to the top of Jimeny Peak Ski area which was cool. Toss me an email and we can keep in contact.
Fred

fred_guerrera@bose.com

My emails DirtRider300@aol.com. Ya I'll let you know next time we go up to Mass. It'll prolly be october mountain the day after thanksgiving cus that sunday trails close. If you could go we'll meet up there and ride. If you see a blue kawi lakota sport with dirt devil tires all around with my bud on a 400ex and his dad on his new brute force it's me. Let me know if ur gonna go on here or email.

XxMotoPimPxX
11-18-2006, 06:39 PM
I ride in the willimantic sand pits and franklin trails.
FreeRider for life!!!
I know all the hot spots to ride in CT.

XxMotoPimPxX
11-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by downeyballz
connecticut sucks for riding, 4 of my freinds got $300 tickets each last week.

LOL, it takes skill to run.. iv ben chast by a helicopter at night and they still couldint get me. I was riding wheeles up and down a lil air plane strip.

polcat1p
12-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by XxMotoPimPxX
LOL, it takes skill to run.. iv ben chast by a helicopter at night and they still couldint get me. I was riding wheeles up and down a lil air plane strip.
Hey, i live in the same town. Me and my buddy got busted behind the old state hospital in preston. $140 ticket

bryan.young1
12-01-2006, 04:12 PM
thats me that got the ticket with p-cat we got lucky and the ep cop let us split the ticket, we might have been able to loose him but you never know who is just a radio call away and if they catch you running they can take you bikes and fine the S%^T out of you. does not make for a fun day of riding.

JACK1021
12-01-2006, 09:40 PM
www.ctmotocross.com