PDA

View Full Version : What is this place? New track?

firefighterjosh
10-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Check it out

https://www.x-plexpark.com

What is this place. I was looking for D15 info and found this place. Never herd of it. Sounds like a cool. PLace. Except on the forums they have they never awnser your questions:confused:

I-7
10-25-2006, 10:21 PM
Thats what I got off the site.. It did sound pretty cool almost too good to be true. I guess it was too good to be true.

XPLEX is done. over. never rly was. all bs from the owner to sucker investors cause he had no cash. the area does need a track. wasnt his dream tho, someone elses. x is done cause he blew his money on t&a. suckered the peeps workn thr 2. more than likely u will here wats left of staff blaming old staff for the demise of watever the place was. nothn but excuses u have heard n will hear. read them in the paper for the past year. my only wish is that someone who rly bleves in this and knows about motorsports takes over the facility or tracks. the place cld have went thrs no doubt about it. the man was livin like a rock star before the place was even 1/4 done...wait thats where it is now.lol. for those who seen a sports car doing donuts in the parking lot u will find truth in that. yep yep. done. vry sad. great location for all. jus imagine wat cld have been...........

firefighterjosh
10-25-2006, 10:30 PM
That sucks. I feel like a noob now lol. I wondered why my post in there forums was never replied too:grr: