PDA

View Full Version : ATV offroad fury 4

mac450
10-25-2006, 06:51 PM
http://ps2.ign.com/objects/824/824109.html

didnt see a post for this game yet maybe its old and didnt see it but, has anyone read about this game yet it looks decent. but since its new makers of the game since fury 1 and 2 im guessing its going to be gay like the 3rd one

miller821
10-25-2006, 07:07 PM
I dunno... I did like in the third one how you could change your bike a lil bit adding nerf bars and what not, but I just wasn't real into it. Maybe this one will be better? I'll probably rent it b4 i buy it though.

DJJ450r
10-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Doesn't look as realistic as 1 and 2 or mx vs atv unleashed.

rooster_20
10-25-2006, 07:32 PM
I wish they would make real bikes and make you able to rebuild them and stuff that would be awesome. I hate how they make the rip offs of other quads and call em somthin wierd.

400exrules
10-25-2006, 08:21 PM
i think a different company made atvorf 4, and its not too great

Dan_Guetter
10-25-2006, 10:04 PM
ATV FURY 4 Will suck
Do not support this game.

MX v. ATV 2 will be out shortly
Support rainbow studios

:D :D :D :D :D

deathman53
10-26-2006, 06:17 AM
atv offroad 3 was horrible, if it made my tbe same compnay as 3, I wouldn't waste my money on it. atv vx mx is much better. I did like how is atv 3, you could get differen tires and such, but the graphics and control of the game killed it.

aaronqjones
10-26-2006, 08:13 AM
I just hope that I can build a real bike, like the NFS games but with quads and mx bikes. Has anyone else ever dreamed of a NFS Underground game with street bikes insted of cars, or is it just me. I played MX vs. ATV Unleashed, it was good, but I liked riding the bikes more than the quads, it made me feel weird.

catch22blaster
10-26-2006, 08:19 AM
Its about time. Im sick of playing Mx vs atv unleashed. I saw it on tv today man it looks sick. I cant wait till it comes out.

aaronqjones
10-26-2006, 08:20 AM
I got this from one of the gameing sites:
"Winning race events in ATV4 will earn you sponsors, who will subsidize your racing career and allow you to buy new parts for your ride. In fact, the garage portion of ATV4 has undergone a nice upgrade. Lots of new parts are available for the engine, suspension, gearbox, body, and tires. Once you've fit tuned parts to your ride, you can go back to your garage and set up your ride to your specifications. Shocks, gearbox, gear ratios, and brakes are all parts in ATV4 that you can tune, and spending a bit of time to learn how they affect your vehicle can have a dramatic effect on the race outcome. Beyond the performance tuning, ATV4 will also let you customize the appearance of your ride with new paint jobs and a ton of logos to choose from."

rbgnwa45
10-26-2006, 09:28 AM
It'd be nice if some company created a real atv/bike simulator like gran turismo, with real tracks, quads and aftermarket, real physics etc.

monson
10-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
It'd be nice if some company created a real atv/bike simulator like gran turismo, with real tracks, quads and aftermarket, real physics etc.

^^ werd

STEVENJANNA
10-26-2006, 02:14 PM
After atvorf2, Rainbow studios was no longer involved in the design. It was taken over by Akklaim the company that made ATV Quad Power Racing 2 (very cartoonish) and it has sucked ever since.

Titanium
10-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
ATV FURY 4 Will suck

Support rainbow studios

^^^^^^

Dan_Guetter
10-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
After atvorf2, Rainbow studios was no longer involved in the design. It was taken over by Akklaim the company that made ATV Quad Power Racing 2 (very cartoonish) and it has sucked ever since.

Climax actually ****ed the game up

They had no idea what a quad was before making the game.....trust me i met them

Rob is the only person who knows what's going on...

Dan_Guetter
10-26-2006, 06:29 PM
and one other thing...they do read these threads so let them know how you feel about the series

TrapZ400
10-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
ATV FURY 4 Will suck

Support rainbow studios

Is the game going to be for ps2 or is it just for the newer systems?

Dan_Guetter
10-26-2006, 06:47 PM
newer systems

ps3 and 360

TrapZ400
10-26-2006, 06:50 PM
That sucks. Now I cant get it when it comes out. I will probably get one of the newer systems when there prices get lower.

Dan_Guetter
10-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Nice thing about these newer systems, the PS2 is only 120 bucks now...and its very small....fits good in my truck :)

BlasterEaten250
10-26-2006, 06:53 PM
My dream game would have real quads with real upgrades. Like a choice for a 400ex for the engine could be a 416, 426, or 440. Then you could get HMF, Sparks, WB etc. pipes. And a choice of tires, real shocks, real a arms, and so on. There would be real time tracks. The quads would have REAL sounds, and all sound different. And if you got a pipe it would sound different again. There would be sponsers, and the better you are, the better the sponser you get. Things like clutch cables etc. could break in the middle of a race. Rims could bend if you rode in rocky places. And racing XC would be sooo sweet also. You could get stuck in mud, and your guy would have to get off and push if you got stuck. Tires can wear out. The attention to detail on the quads and track would be really realistic. The roost would be really realistic. And say if you turned really sharp to the left, and then quickly turned to the right, you could powerslide with a big roost. Dry tracks would be dusty.
I could go on and on and on about this, but I think its getting pretty confusing.

Also, about mx vs. atv unleashed 2, I think you guys should make a version for ps2. Just my opinion

NPelletier
10-26-2006, 08:03 PM
atv vs mx wiped out anything they did with fury, but maybe 4 will be different, i didnt like 3 at all, i lovd 2 and i played it for the longest time, but when i stepped up into 3 i relized how much i dint like the 3rd one, hopefully in 4 they actually have real bike again:p

STEVENJANNA
10-26-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
atv vs mx wiped out anything they did with fury, but maybe 4 will be different, i didnt like 3 at all, i lovd 2 and i played it for the longest time, but when i stepped up into 3 i relized how much i dint like the 3rd one, hopefully in 4 they actually have real bike again:p
Nope. The ATV Offroad Fury series is dead as far as realism. They don't care about realism, they just expect that they can push out another crap version and we won't notice.

Toadz400
10-26-2006, 09:32 PM
The two biggest things that I did not like about ATV vs MX Unleashed was the quads handling was way too sensitive and unrealistic, and you couldn't modify your machines.

It looks like the same people that made ATV ORF 3 made this game, so I won't be buying it.

SRH
10-27-2006, 04:44 PM
the realism of atv vs mx is good and all but no real career mode, no sponsors =no game, just virtual riding which is no fun, fury isnt real kinda gay but i like playing, i even like mx superfly more than mx vs because there is a game to it

mole97
10-28-2006, 02:59 AM
I have no desire for off road fury 4 for all the same reasons everyone is stating. Mx unleashed and mx v.s atv ,are by far the best out there right now,but with a couple of changes like career modes and personal aftermarket choices would be perfect. But ,I just gotta say, did anyone see the commercial for the atv4? I thought it was hysterical with the guy washing his quad and then someone ask's "Why you washing your quad"? then they make it pink,any theystart making fun of him.They do have good advertising.:p

mac450
10-28-2006, 03:35 AM
yea atv vs mx was alright excpet for the quad selection and having 10 thousand different models/colors of the same quad was kinda lame. atv 1 and 2 are probably still the top atv games on my list just cuz the fact of there list of quads. but other then the quad selection on atv vs mx its a pretty good game they just needed to add more of a quad selection.