PDA

View Full Version : Graphics!!!HELP!!!

ChadEXer
09-08-2002, 12:05 PM
My bike is going to have White Maier plastic with all the parts powdercoated black\red. i bought a Factory Effex graphics kit to go on the plastic but dont think its going to look good on the white. here is a pic of the FX graphics, I am going to take these to a graphics shop and have them make the same graphics except take the yellow color out and maybe replace it with white????? i was also considering getting rid of the yellow wing on the back fendr and having a nice size "Honda" graphic made possibly black with red flames coming off of it!! Also was thinking about having flames coming off the Honda sticker on the gas tank!!! What do you guys think I should do???
Also this means my brand new FX graphics are for sale!!

Woodsrider
09-08-2002, 02:57 PM
I am not a big fan of flames, but I will admit when done right it can look really good.

What about using the '99 tank graphic instead, that way you would have the white letters, then just have black wings made for the fenders if that is your thing. Frankly I think they look better without the wings. And your #plates are gonna be on the fenders anyway right?

Ex_Rider43
09-08-2002, 07:13 PM
flames looks great but with the fac. effex seat I dont think it will be good. maybe a flame seat if you find one

Castor-426ex
09-08-2002, 08:22 PM
chad this might sound retarded but if the yellow isnt all crazy before you put it on the bike you could cut it off with an exacto knife..then the honda would be white instead if yellow..plus that black border of the letters would look pretty sweet with the white plastic..you get that motor back?????????????????

ChadEXer
09-09-2002, 08:06 AM
I have been thinking about having another seat cover made too,,,the FX looks good but i would like something different!! im going to the graphics shop in about 30 minuts and see if they have any good ideas
Where is the best place to have a custom seat cover made???

BadA$$440
09-09-2002, 10:38 AM
You should get the Klotz graphix kit at www.Klotzlube.com for $120 i think. It is all black and red.

Castor-426ex
09-09-2002, 02:29 PM
umm ill take the cover you have if you dont want to use it:)

Tommy 17
09-09-2002, 04:12 PM
i think u should sale me ur white plastic and get new stuff;) haha

get a quad-tech seat... u can get custom 505ex stiched into it and stuff

BadA$$440
09-09-2002, 06:04 PM
Hey chad, can you post some pics of your white plastics? Do you have standard or race cut?

ChadEXer
09-10-2002, 05:09 PM
my plastic is race cut. I will post pics asap,,my computer with the pics on it is down right now, but should have it fixed shortly.