PDA

View Full Version : I got robbed

Nausty
09-08-2002, 11:33 AM
had my 3rd race and was in 1st place on the heat tell I tryed tripling the whoops and about got tossed over the bars and ended up hitting the kill switch. I got the holeshot also. I ended up in 3rd, in the main I got the holeshot again and just wasted everyone out of the gate and was pulling away from the guy in second place to have them red flag it 3 laps in because 2 guys crashed in the holeshot. So when we restarted there was another crashed and I was rubbing tires on both sides and couldn't get my speed up and ended up in 6th:grr

FullBore52
09-08-2002, 12:08 PM
Rubbin's racin'......Know what movie thats from?

yamaha1470
09-08-2002, 12:46 PM
days of thunder

Nausty
09-08-2002, 01:01 PM
yah I know rubbing is racing, i'm just mad about the restart and how they had to wait half way into the race to restart it when it was their fault for crashing and they were off the track anyways. I definitely know what my strong point is and thats hole shots though. I mean it was nothing but raptors, banshees, 400ex's and I smoked them to the first turn in both races until the restart.

trx400ex
09-08-2002, 06:24 PM
thats all part of racing man...
i tell you though..nothing beats the black and white banshee at holeshots:eek:

400exBro
09-08-2002, 07:24 PM
TRX400ex- how do you like your shee for mx, i am kind interseted in buying a 2 stroke again to ride and keep the 400 ????
does it need heavy modding to get it preped for mx,???

nausty, welcome to the world of racing!
lata
Bro

Sick0
09-09-2002, 03:02 PM
I've been in about 4 or 5 race this year and I have had bad luck at every one of them Its part of the game and I know that. My last race southwick I crashed on the first turn after I had stalled my quad. Theres was no one around me and I crashed in the turn.
In walden Had a great start and some body ran right into me causing my to run into a haybal. The same race, I came around a turn and the flag guy was waving the flag for no reason and I slow down,
He seen me, stop waving the flag becuase there was no reason to wave the flag. The was a pretty big doulble and I couldn't jump it because of it him . The kid behind me was able to jump it and I got passed becuae of that idiot.
A lot of stupid things happen in racing. Live with it and have fun.

Smoker
09-09-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
had my 3rd race and was in 1st place on the heat tell I tryed tripling the whoops and about got tossed over the bars and ended up hitting the kill switch...

I broke my arm that way. I was in fifth going over a double and hit the kill switch with my thumb. Everyone got by me, then I got it started and took off like a bat out of ****. The next jump was a 11ft flat land jump, I pegged it in 4th wide open and broke my arm when I landed. I imagine I wouldn't have been riding p.o.'ed and broke my arm if I never hit the kill switch. Live and learn. :p