PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!! These People Think Theyre Be In My Town!!!

<DRS>GPF
10-25-2006, 06:06 AM
this could be unbelievable... my town is gonna freak.. fliers are everywhere.

this is a true blue, corn-fed, bible banging town to the core and these people are gonna get free speach shoved in their *****..

http://www.godhates***s.com/fliers/oct2006/20061021_joshua-hines-funeral.pdf

Mxjunkie
10-25-2006, 06:41 AM
Kick their asses man.. I hate those people

coolguy8769
10-25-2006, 07:51 AM
what is the link? what replaces ***

<DRS>GPF
10-25-2006, 08:20 AM
its a 3 letter word for "significant other", that starts with "f"

i gather theyre white supremisists(sp) of sort..

we were told not to interfere and that theyll be using children as shields..

thats not to say i cant supply water balloon launchers, golf balls..apples..hedge-apples.. whatever the nearby high-school might need..

trick250r
10-25-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
its a 3 letter word for "significant other", that starts with "f"

i gather theyre white supremisists(sp) of sort..

we were told not to interfere and that theyll be using children as shields..

thats not to say i cant supply water balloon launchers, golf balls..apples..hedge-apples.. whatever the nearby high-school might need..

you forgot the airsoft guns :devil:

coolguy8769
10-25-2006, 08:46 AM
scums of the earth....

even if you dont support the war, you SUPPORT the people fighting for your country!!

unleash hell on em haha:mad:

troutman561
10-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Yea these are the idiots who think God hates the soldiers and they hold up signs saying thank God for 9/11 and stuff.. im gona goto youtube and see if i can find the video of the spokes woman who says this crap, shes crazy and it def. gives christians a bad name forsure...

troutman561
10-25-2006, 09:02 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tazZY7Amr4k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tazZY7Amr4k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

there is more just type in westboro in the youtube search...

wilkin250r
10-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Same thing in my hometown.

These wackos believe that God is punishing the United States because we tolerate homosexuality. As punishement, he is killing soldiers overseas.

My hometown had an added twist. Not only were these whackos out protesting a fallen soldier, but the Hell's Angels showed up to protest the protestors!! Many of those Hell's Angels are older vets, they don't take to kindly to that sort of thing.

We live in a fairly small county, there wasn't enough law enforcement, so we got boosted from neighboring counties. All totalled, I think they had over 100 law enforement at this funeral.

This was only yesterday, I don't have any updates whether or not anything interesting happened, but I'll check into it.

Quad18star
10-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

These wackos believe that God is punishing the United States because we tolerate homosexuality. As punishement, he is killing soldiers overseas.

My hometown had an added twist. Not only were these whackos out protesting a fallen soldier, but the Hell's Angels showed up to protest the protestors!! Many of those Hell's Angels are older vets, they don't take to kindly to that sort of thing.

We live in a fairly small county, there wasn't enough law enforcement, so we got boosted from neighboring counties. All totalled, I think they had over 100 law enforement at this funeral.

This was only yesterday, I don't have any updates whether or not anything interesting happened, but I'll check into it.

And some people say the Hell's Angels are good for nothing . I know if I was one of the protestors and the H.A. came rolling around I'd be running off with my tail between my legs . I know of guys that are involved with the H.A. , they don't cause trouble unless it's brought to them .

exrider008
10-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by troutman561
there is more just type in westboro in the youtube search...

that lady is a total scum bag.:mad: i cant believe someone could say that 911 was a good thing or that it is a good thing that our soldiers r dieing.:(

i hope that lady got her *** beat after that show.:mad:

check out this vid. go to 2:00 soooo funny

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBrKmoIhFLQ

coolguy8769
10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
that lady is a total scum bag.:mad: i cant believe someone could say that 911 was a good thing or that it is a good thing that our soldiers r dieing.:(

i hope that lady got her *** beat after that show.:mad:

check out this vid. go to 2:00 soooo funny

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBrKmoIhFLQ

LMAO, fith in usa!! "god has brought us together, its just such a firm buttocks"

but yea

those people make me sick.....

bwamos
10-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Unfortunatly, this is what most Americans are exposed to that sets their impression of Christians.

These people are idiots. Not a one of them has obviously actually ever read the Bible.

They were out here a couple years ago actually protesting the Billy Graham crusade, lol...

They are about as christian as the KKK.

Hell... the ACLU is 1,000,000 times more christian than they are.. lol.

Quad Boy 660r
10-25-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

God, what I'd pay to watch the Hells Angels kick the dog$hit out of those idiots:devil:

troutman561
10-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Hmmm your far enough north that there will be snow possibly... maybe you should plan for you are someone to "accidentally" begin to go out of control on the icey road and "accidentally" go thru their picket area...

*EDIT* lol just noticed my 1000th post is about killing... but these people deserve it!

soonerlightning
10-25-2006, 01:20 PM
They came to Edmond, OK about a year ago and I went to their protest area.. There were so many cops and fire/ambulance workers around that you could barely see them. I noticed that there were about 10-12K people protesting their protest. Also loads of older bikers and ex VETS there. Funny stuff to watch.. I watched them leave and have about 10cop cars lead them out.. I tried to explain to the children that the devil was going to get them while they slept for this kind of behaviour.. :devil:

Quadfather
10-25-2006, 02:27 PM
That's the beautiful thing about this great country we live in. People are allowed, by law, to gather and voice their beliefs. Just because their beliefs don't coincide with yours, does not make it wrong. The Constitution of the United States guarantees them that they can do this whenever, and wherever, they please.

Reverand Al Sharpton does it, Jesse Jackson does it, PETA does it, The Ku Klux Klan does it, the Arien Nation do it. As long as they do it in a law abiding fashion, I say GOD love 'em. They are passionate about what they do, and what they believe in, so good for them.

It may sound as though I agree with them, I don't. I find it dispicable that they show up and do what they do, and say what they say, but under the guise of the law, they are allowed to do so.

I would be more worried about the state of the nation if they WEREN'T allowed to do so.

TGW_400ex
10-25-2006, 02:37 PM
So what that lady is saying is god wants you to murder. What a idiot! That pisses me off as an american and as christian.

440bigborekit
10-25-2006, 03:54 PM
i hope they come ot rhode island ill personally make there day a living hell i cant belive what these people do they deserve to be chained up and wrapped with steak and put in a cage filled with hungry and pissed off pitbulls and boxers with rabies , these *******s are the ones gonig to hell. we should kick them out of or country let them go make peace with iraq then have them tell us about it peices of garbage.

woodsman250r
10-25-2006, 05:16 PM
These people are nuts and their beliefs are totally off course. I will say right now that I don't believe in the war in Iraq, mainly because it makes me sick to see soldiers my age dying in a war we can't win. However, it is our duty as Americans to support those fighting 100% regardless of the cause. Worst part about this lady and her followers is that her freedom of speech right was given to her by the thousands of men and women who died defending her right. I say send this lady to Iraq and make her walk in minefields to find out where the mines are...she won't be missed.

10-25-2006, 05:21 PM
theres alot of weird people around....but there are way worse people then her...just try to ignore it i guess

10-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Anyone up for a driveby?

exrider008
10-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Anyone up for a driveby?

LMAO
im up for it.:grr:

soonerlightning
10-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Guys/Gals you have to be very careful what you do/say as they for the most part are all related and the majority of the "cult" are lawyers who get enjoyment out of threats made toward their being. I wouldnt threaten any violence toward them..

10-26-2006, 03:27 AM
oh man talkn about pissn me off. ill just say this...pole smockers, and little son of a ***** wimps talkn bad about soldiers....:grr:
i cant say more i dont want to get banned from here...
awwwww so pissed i am

10-26-2006, 03:28 AM
my guns are already in the car , hurry and get dressed lets go.. !!
lol ....

looks like the hippies are back...more or less the same thing. man some people are completey ignorant.

<DRS>GPF
10-29-2006, 07:13 AM
OK.. the day of the funeral came and this town of 3000+ mustve had 1 cop for every 30 people... there was about 1 acre of squad cars...

ironically, the between the weather, the lack of allowed area to protest(they werent going to violate zoning laws) and the lack of news stations the group decided to bail.. so much for their beliefs..

the funeral was sad and cold.. as are most

they were said to be here, but they mustve slept in their vehicles and left quietly in the night..

Pappy
10-29-2006, 07:16 AM
Typical left wing liberal wack jobs.....run you mouth, get everyone worked up, and bail out when you see you are not getting the attention you want and fail to stand up for what you supposedly believe. They can hide behind what ever they like, they are all the same, a stain on this country!

DeerNuts
10-29-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Typical left wing liberal wack jobs.....run you mouth, get everyone worked up, and bail out when you see you are not getting the attention you want and fail to stand up for what you supposedly believe. They can hide behind what ever they like, they are all the same, a stain on this country!

I agree with everything you said except "typical". That's not typical. No way. Like woodsman250r, I was always against the Iraq war, yet I am a conservative Christian, and know full well to support the troops. These people give all followers of Christ a terrible name.

They are indeed a stain on everything our country was founded on, but I'm still thankful they have a right to hold such views.

Pappy
10-29-2006, 02:24 PM
If you are a christian, then you better learn to support the war. Its well past Iraq, has been since before it started. You as a christian have had war declared on you by faction in this world that wants you to either join them as Muslim, or die as a christian. They may not be a majority in the muslim world(yet), but they are a threat to every single person not willing to support them.