PDA

View Full Version : Whoo hoo new parts

redrunner
10-24-2006, 01:51 PM
On the way...434, cams and DRZe kit....the 450 will have to wait another year....

PeeWee21
10-26-2006, 04:12 AM
You go Boy!!!!! Y'all need to video putting it together....but i wanna see you behind Tom with a whip!!!!! lol lol

redrunner
10-26-2006, 04:15 AM
We plan on starting vids on the highway...all 36 hrs. of it! one way....eff

Pappy
10-26-2006, 04:20 AM
Ive seen what ya tore up with a stock engine, cant wait to see what you can do now;) :D

redrunner
10-26-2006, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Ive seen what ya tore up with a stock engine, cant wait to see what you can do now;) :D

lol...Yeah I could be hazordous to myself!

Cool thing is this will be built at my buddies house in Sierra Vista, AZ...on the way GLAMIS!!!!
That's right over Thanksgiving week we are driving out there and Tom/NormalZ on Zcentral will be building my motor. I could not show up with stock power there....

Oh and I will have some more parts this winter to color up..

redrunner
11-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Well the install went well with the exception I got ahold of one of the kit where we had to trim the skirt a little to seat in the block...no biggie, slipped right on.
Cam chain and cams were a breeze.
Probably the toughest part was trying to get the lifters out, they were in such good shape the were vacuum stuck.
A little re shim and we were good to go.
This along with an ESR airbbox eliminator was awsome. I got real lucky on the jetting as I was rich anyhow so I am at a 170 main and a 45 pilot and probably need to adjust that here as opposed to Glamis at 225' vs 900+ here.

What a great simple mod to do, I now would have no issue doing this myself.