PDA

View Full Version : a serious question!?!?! uh oh

coolguy8769
10-23-2006, 09:32 PM
alright well about a week ago i got a sponsorship offer from walsh. now even with the "discount" it is still too pricey, i cant work right now and parents dont support my racing .....

now what is the "second best" compared to walsh?? i was thinkin about JB racing cause they look like they have a great product but idk, I plan on racing all the way up to PRO-AM on the Set up so i wanna make the right choice. any input would help, thanks again guys

coolguy8769
10-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
JB is top notch stuff. Your a C class racer right? you wont notice a difference between walsh and JB most likely. Great product for a great price..

looks like i am gonna do c next season, i was plannin on bumpin up to B but my back set me back a year. I have always had JB in the back of me head as an idea so yea haha

maybe with the money i'll save i'll buy some PEP's, i was just gonna go with axis or elka

pudamac12
10-23-2006, 09:48 PM
there are other options out there too. You should consider smc fabrication a arms. I just got there plus three arms and they are amazing in quality. I sold my housers to get them. If you want info let me know.

here is a pic of them on a 450r. it is the red r with them on it. my quad is the black one with houser arms that i sold to get the smc arms

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/Pudamac12/QuadPictures283.jpg

firefighterjosh
10-23-2006, 09:51 PM
If you don't mind me asking. Why can't you work?

coolguy8769
10-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
If you don't mind me asking. Why can't you work?

well i have a job but i am on medical leave, i broke my back remember.....:ermm:

firefighterjosh
10-23-2006, 10:12 PM
O yea I thought I remembered your screen name. You tried/did jump a tripple? That Sucks:ermm:

coolguy8769
10-24-2006, 10:33 AM
well now IDK, my mom called me from work sayin she would help me out so its all up in the air again.....

I Hate Decisions......:scary: