PDA

View Full Version : shocks??

Houser Cannondale
09-07-2002, 09:35 PM
hey guys i plan racing mx and wanna get some shocks.. but dont know exactly what to get. i have a 300ex and i was thinkin about maybe either works dual rate with rezz, maybe comp adjust. or elka dual rate with rezz and maybe comp adj. might even skip the comp adj because i dont have alot of money and if i dont need it no use in buying it. im just gonna race weekend mx so its not liek im racin pro or anything.

Houser Cannondale
09-08-2002, 11:21 AM
anybody??

bansheeguy77
09-08-2002, 01:07 PM
depends on ur $$ situation and how dedicated you are....any aftermarket shocks will perform much better than stock...works shocks are very good for ur average amateur racer...but if u try to step it up a notch with them they will get u trust me....or you could go for elkas but they run about 700 and by that time u might as well get peps or tcs. so works dual rates with rezzies would probably be good for you.

Houser Cannondale
09-08-2002, 01:13 PM
yea i dont have too much money to spend... $500 maybe. i just got started in mx racing im only 16 ya know but im a good rider. so i guess im an amatuar so i figured works would be good enough for me for the money.

Houser Cannondale
09-08-2002, 03:37 PM
bump