View Full Version : any high school football players out there?

Rider-trx_250ex
10-23-2006, 07:09 PM
played a jv game today and tackled someone right on the line, i had the guy wrapped and goin for the ground, i hit him straight on and another dude behind him comes down right on top of my head right before we hit the ground, i get up seein stars for a few seconds because he pushed my head right down, now i've got this headache and it's hard to look at the computer screen. They started there varsity team against our jv team, no need to do that:chinese:

Hondadudeehhhh
10-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Im a junior, first year on varsity and i play d tackle. Ive seen a couple starts this year, i started on kick return/punt return and i was a back up to a senior on the d line. I got some good playing time on defense though, had to attempt to tackle a kid who is going to michigan for football (Vince Helmuth) and he is a beast. He tore us up two weeks ago. Our season was pretty rocky with a lot of close loses, we finished 4-5 so we didnt make the play offs. Next year we are going to come back bigger and stronger with a lot more game experience (we had a lot of junior starters). I just wish august 1st wasnt so far away.

250exen
10-23-2006, 07:59 PM
im not on the football team(im a band-o) but we are 8-1 right now, clinched a spot in the playoffs, and hoping to win vs. another 8-1 team friday so we can get a home playoff game. Im really excited, senior year, first time in playoffs since ive been here, and the team is really kicking some butt.