PDA

View Full Version : Beating the Odds by Premis Industries DVD

tamehart
10-23-2006, 05:03 PM
Premis Industries most recent release, Beating the Odds, goes further beyond any previous ATV video ever recorded to produce the first ATV documentary. The movie is based on the weekly routine of pro privateer Chad Wienen, and three pro-am privateers; Cale Downen, Sage Baker and Cody Grant. With just one week of filming, Premis is able to capture and illustrate the strict and time consuming schedules the riders go through each week during the racing season.

tamehart
10-23-2006, 05:07 PM
(Screen Shot) Chad Weinen, pro privateer, is not just a racer, but is his own mechanic and financial backing

tamehart
10-23-2006, 05:11 PM
(Screen Shot) Sage Baker works on his quad before the last race for his quest for the pro-am championship

tamehart
10-23-2006, 05:19 PM
(Screen Shot) Cody Grant spills the truth about being a privateer racer while traveling halfway across the country.

tamehart
10-23-2006, 05:21 PM
(Screen Shot) Cale Downen returns from an injury and exclaims the difficulty of jumping right back into the game.

tamehart
10-23-2006, 05:24 PM
In my own opinion, this movie should really hit home with a lot of amateur riders and show many others what it takes to be a racer. The movie was very professionally comprised, but was able to bring me in on a personal level with the riders. In 77 minutes or film, one can see how hard the guys work to compete at the pro/pro-am level. The best part of the movie is the ability of Premis to show how these four competitors are nothing less than brothers off the race track. The ability to capture the family orientation of quad racing is yet another feat an atv film has yet to conquer. All in all, Beating the odds is a must see for any rider, racer or quad enthusiast.

tampatver
10-27-2006, 06:27 PM
How can we get a copy of the movie ? where can I see it ?

Premis
10-30-2006, 02:26 PM
You can get it off our website www.premisind.com (http://www.premisind.com)

my88r
05-20-2007, 12:12 AM
sounds like a good dvd mite buy it

emerson137
10-17-2007, 07:50 AM
HATE TO SAY IT GUYS BUT I WATCH IT BEFORE I GO RIDING NOT EVERYTIME. INDEPTH WEEK OF WHAT GO'S ON IN A RACE WEEK. I CAN SAY I PICKED UP A THING OR 2. MUST SEE MUST BUY.
A++++ QUALITY TOO