PDA

View Full Version : Eton finally fixed!

Wampuskat
10-23-2006, 09:25 AM
We have a 05 Eton V90 that we have had in various shops, everyone came up with something different. It wasnt starting or getting any fire to plug. The first person said our voltage regulator was MISSING. But it needed stator and coil. We pick it up from there, which he had put a used (I guess) regulator on it bc we didnt pay him for any parts. Replace stator ourselves and it got a little bit of spark. Take it to dealer for service. They say coil is fine, but regulator is bad. We wanted the oil leak fixed, it was coming from where oil line enters behind stator. They wanted $650 to replace oil pump. They told me that compression was 102 when it should be 120, so they wanted to rebuild. That would get bike going. My husband thinks they are full of it, so he calls them, and they tell him that it is all the voltage regulator, totallly opposite what they told me. It pisses me off that they tried to take advantage of me, but at least the bike is getting fixed after being in shop ALLLL summer......wehoo

QuadJunkies
10-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Well, Im glad you got it figured out .