PDA

View Full Version : idk wat im doin

gumby2461
10-22-2006, 10:23 PM
shes gone i got a street bike worth some money and a buncha other stuff i like for my quad and i think i can sell the bike quicker i miss it already i had to hang out with it lol b4 it was gone, but i will most definetly be back on a 250r in near future..pik up a cheap one and fixer up i now realize u can never not want a 250r i want one fo rhte rest of my life. Do and of you guys have stories of u sellin ur R and or gettin 2nd and 3rd r's later on..post some imput i dont wanna leave the 250r..peace guys

Aceman
10-23-2006, 06:40 AM
haha, that's some funny chit, going through withdrawals. Hanging out with your R before you sell it lmfao. I honestly don't think I'll ever sell my R. These things are legends, I'm going to hold onto it and probably pass it on when I die. :macho

TheFontMaster
10-23-2006, 08:58 AM
I blew the motor in mine, then sold off some parts for money to pay for a car that I bought. Now I'm rebuilding the 250r again. And a buick:p

86 Quad R
10-23-2006, 09:25 AM
i'd been wanting an R since they first introduced them. i was a senior in high school when they first came out and my parents couldnt afford it, nor could i. after navy, then college i saved and saved till i had enough(purchased and sold a couple 350X's for profit). after searcing for a few years i finally gave up. one sat morning out of the blue, my cousin drops by and asks me to ride into the city with him to buy parts for his atc 250r. there just inside the front door was my DREAM come true, a restored '86 TRX250R. i looked it over, rode it, wrote him a check and loaded her up. till this day i dont know if my cousin knew about the machine. he says he didnt but, only he and the good lord does. his older brother had wanted one for years as well and after riding mine would ask me to sell EVERY time he say me. of course this got OLD. to shut him up, i finally looked him straight in the eye and said "if you layed $10,000 on the hood you wouldnt load her up" lmao the look on his face was priceless.

i've enjoyed her for many years and hope to enjoy it even as a old man. i've enjoyed it sooo much that i recently purchased one for my son.

i'll never sell her. HELLl i'll be riding an R when i'm old en grey my grand kids will have to help me on it lmao

fast250r
10-23-2006, 09:18 PM
I sold my first one and went into withdrawls. I then bought two more of them. I love them. Long live the R

iamjasyn
10-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Oh ya... NOTHING can rail like a well tuned R on suspension. With 2strokes on the outs with law, it's irreplaceable.