PDA

View Full Version : Final Round- points are up!!

QuadJunkies
10-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Im sure Brittany will have Coverage, along with others .
Congrats to everyone this season. See you in 2007 !

Go HERE (http://atv.worcsracing.com/results_2006/results_main.asp?s=10&e=9)

BonaZ
10-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Wow!!!!!!! 30 C class had 65 riders in one class:eek2: That would have been a fun holeshot LOL

F-16Guy
10-23-2006, 12:48 PM
13th out of 71 in Production B!! Not bad for two rounds :blah: :D

CannondaleRider
10-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Race 5, I believe, was crazy. Apparently there were 198 quads on the gates for that race....One "row" was the width of both the bike and quad tracks, wheel to wheel, 2 rows deep. How everyone managed to make it throught the holeshot is beyond me.

I also was told that there was a record 704 quad entries, and only 311 bike entries....:D

I ended up 8th in Open A, meaning I qualified for the Pro-Am. A teammate of mine convinced me to race it, and helped me out tremendously. I endured the 2 hours of the 8 mile, Pismo, 2 foot whoops, to come out 13th. Not all that bad for my first Pro-Am. Had a great time.

BonaZ
10-23-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Race 5, I believe, was crazy. Apparently there were 198 quads on the gates for that race....One "row" was the width of both the bike and quad tracks, wheel to wheel, 2 rows deep. How everyone managed to make it throught the holeshot is beyond me.

I also was told that there was a record 704 quad entries, and only 311 bike entries....:D

I ended up 8th in Open A, meaning I qualified for the Pro-Am. A teammate of mine convinced me to race it, and helped me out tremendously. I endured the 2 hours of the 8 mile, Pismo, 2 foot whoops, to come out 13th. Not all that bad for my first Pro-Am. Had a great time.

Thats Schweeeet "704 Quads ..... 311 Bikes" :devil: I hope to see some video of a holeshot start like you descibed:eek2:

And good job on the finish!!!!

Supercup
10-23-2006, 11:50 PM
I was in race 5 and in row 4 at the start. The race 5 start was actually 5 rows deep, not 2. I was along the fence in row 4, not everyone did make it through the first turn. There were several pile ups and someone was run over and left in the ambulance, hope they were ok?

My first race and looks like I finished 10th in 40+C, 78th overall. From my lap times looks like I beat everyone I should have and a few I should not have. Unfortunately I went faster every lap but went from 5th to 10th in 3 laps. How I got up to 5th from the 4th row start on lap one is beyond me. I was able to get on the outside and shoot by some guys.

Lot of fun for my first race ever. Clearly my fitness level needs to go way up if I am going to do anymore of these races. The woop section is where I lost a big pack and never saw them again.

Good fun and great weather.

JCM

QuadJunkies
10-23-2006, 11:53 PM
I hope someone got some vidoe!:macho

04Ltz40015
10-24-2006, 08:39 AM
I was in race 5 too. Sport C 15-29, 56 quads on the line. My uncle said I entered the first corner 12th. I ended the race finishing 5th. Raced in the Team C race with my cousin who came from Idaho to race his dirtbike. I led the first lap then we were second for the next three, got the lead again, had a min lead, and I rolled it trying to lap my unlce who was my younger brothers partner. I was fine but quad wasn't. The roll over pull one of the key ignition wires out a little bit but i didnt know show when it started to bog like it was going to shut off i kicker the plastics and kept going. After the race i noticed i had gotten a flat right front from the roll. I rolled in the second corner on the track. We ended up 5th. I did turn the fastest lap in our class. Production C class on sunday I got 11th. I was glad to be done cause I was exhausted.

I have some video my mom took, so I will see what it looks like. I know it has the start on there.

CannondaleRider
10-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Supercup
I was in race 5 and in row 4 at the start. The race 5 start was actually 5 rows deep, not 2. I was along the fence in row 4, not everyone did make it through the first turn. There were several pile ups and someone was run over and left in the ambulance, hope they were ok?

I was talking about the first start.....actually, the first big one, the very first one was only 5 riders of so.

The first wave was the one I was speaking of

WORCSYFZ199
10-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
I was talking about the first start.....actually, the first big one, the very first one was only 5 riders of so.

The first wave was the one I was speaking of

yeah man that was the craziest start I've ever seen and my little bro was right in the middle of it, I would have been way scared being surrounded by c riders all around me on the start

Supercup
10-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Cannondale Rider,

I get it, I did see the first start, the women going off. I was so burried when the second start went off I couldn't see anything.

JCM

400exrider0004
10-24-2006, 10:59 PM
The start of race 5 was crazy. It did take up two rows. I do have a video of me starting ill post it as soon as possible.