PDA

View Full Version : The Triplets (alittle update on me!!)

coolguy8769
10-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Alright well saturday night was my school's Homecoming. And me being in this brace i couldn't go. I have 13 DAYS TO GO!!! but i'm still hangin in there, here is a pic of my sister Jessica (keep it in your pants little kids) and my brother Jeremy, we are triplets. Doc says i cant ride hard till march so look like its the stationary bike and snow ridin the rancher this winter....

here we are outside my house(little pic to show everyone i can walk haha)
((I AM IN SOCKS!! so i look short haha))
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/coolguy8769/JeffJessJerHC.jpg

JRP
10-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by coolguy8769
Alright well saturday night was my school's Homecoming. And me being in this brace i couldn't go. I have 13 DAYS TO GO!!! but i'm still hangin in there, here is a pic of my sister Jessica (keep it in your pants little kids) and my brother Jeremy, we are triplets. Doc says i cant ride hard till march so look like its the stationary bike and snow ridin the rancher this winter....

here we are outside my house

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/coolguy8769/JeffJessJerHC.jpg

PIMPS

MX MaNiAc 06
10-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Congratulation! It feels so good to come back from a broken bone. Your brother actually looks a lot older than u. And ur sister... ;)

Pappy
10-22-2006, 07:11 PM
dude...that pic just aint right:D

glad to see your getting close to being out of the brace!

coolguy8769
10-22-2006, 07:19 PM
ahaha i know my brother looks ALOT older. its weird considering i'm the oldest, then Jeremy, the jess. PLUS my brother has big soled dress shoes and my sister is in heals, and i'm just in my socks!

people have said i look young in this thing IDK why but yea haha. i think i look 13 in it, i turn 17 in about a month though

yellowzo3
10-22-2006, 07:30 PM
nice picture of you three! glad to see you get out of that thing soon. where is your suit and tie young man :p ...i wish you a speedy recovery! :cool:

10-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by coolguy8769
ahaha i know my brother looks ALOT older. its weird considering i'm the oldest, then Jeremy, the jess. PLUS my brother has big soled dress shoes and my sister is in heals, and i'm just in my socks!

people have said i look young in this thing IDK why but yea haha. i think i look 13 in it, i turn 17 in about a month though

When's your birthday? I need to know what to get her...I mean...So I could get you all three something. But blame looking young on the lighting. Little less than 2 weeks left with that demon, I'm sure these days will be fun.