PDA

View Full Version : Trying to sell my modded out 250r please look

330EXman
10-22-2006, 06:20 PM
ok guys i have decided to let go of one of my babies to pay for my new hobby! I WILL WORK WITH ANYONE THAT WANTS HER I NEED IT GONE I HATE TO DO IT BUT I HAVE BEEN HURT AND KEPT TELLING MYSELF I COULD RIDE AGAIN BUT ITS OVER IM DONE AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY BUT I CANT HAVE THESE MACHINE SITTING AROUND PLEASE HELP ME OUT I AM WILLING TO WORK WITH ANYONE TO MAKE A DEAL WILL POSSIBLY ACCEPT TRADE FOR SOMETHING INTERESTING LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE

this is a mint 250r, if the frame was pianted or powdercoated it would look just as good as a $10000 bike, it has many mods and has only been raced twice and ridden maybe 10 times,

as the story starts out, the bike was bought off a guy who had it in sotrage for nine years, the kid put all kinds of money into it, and i put much more into it myself,

the engine when i got it was completely stock oringinal piston and rings engine is mint,

MODS:
fullbore plastic
k+K graphics
k+k seat cover
Gibson long travel front end
Custom axis triple rate fully adjustable, with sag control 19: long travels
Houser steering stem
douglas billet Bead locks Rear
douglas billet beadlocks front
dg bumper
dg grab bar
hole shot mx front tires
hole shot mx rear tires
Custom made aluminum cross fllow radiator (big bucks) made by a former winston cup mechanic
Braided brake lines
pro taper fat bars
pep easy pull
Aeric hand guards
fmf pipe
ESR billet head
pro-X super light piston (.20 over)
cylnder converted to oring type head gasket
Barrnett clutch
dg Skid plate
k+n filter
AND I KNOW THERES MUCH MORE JUST CANT THINK OF IT ALL

ALSO THESE IS A BOAT LOAD OF EXTRA PARTS LIKE COUPLE SETS OF SPARE STOCK PLASTIC,
A HOOD
TIRES AND RIMS
STEM
PIPE ALL KINDS OF STUFF

here is a link copy and paste it to see pictures wheeler doesnt have the grapgics or the radiator in the pics and some other things that i have put on
Click here: http://www.up.to/houser250r

WOULD LIKE TO ACCEPT OFFERS NEED IT GONE TO PAY NEW BILLS, MACHINE IS MINT ALL I WOULD DO IT GET THE FRAME POWDERCOATED TO MAKE IT LOOK AS GOOD AS THE REST

THANKS
EMAIL IS M13JASON13@AOL.COM
INSTANT MESSAGE IS M13JASON13
PM ME FOR A PHONE NUMBER

330EXman
10-24-2006, 03:54 AM
comne on guys for what i want for this machine you can go wrong i need it gone someone must want a race ready rig like i say this wheeler is nice just needs some powder coat and it would look like a $10,000 mahcine there is over $$$7000 just in parts on this rig