PDA

View Full Version : got pooped on once again d6 quads

YFZ133
10-22-2006, 03:03 PM
well drove by dutchmen yesterday on the way home from rausch me and kid aka josh . and what do we see one of the coolest looking tacks ive seen in my life dutchmen has been transformed into a supercross/ motocross dream land!!!!!! oh ya forgot to tell ya the best part for bikes!!!!!!!!!!no quads were off to play with the little kids on the kiddy tack !!! and i aint chitn ya the mx track has been sculpted i almost ---- u know what my pants !!!! man how much more can people screw us over , well had to vent this just sucks !!! gosh darn little girls aka bikers get all the tracks!!well when i hit the lotto ( yeah never) its on quads only park!!! well later fink:confused:

ilpadrino113
10-22-2006, 03:08 PM
ya.... That sux

10-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by YFZ133
well drove by dutchmen yesterday on the way home from rausch me and kid aka josh . and what do we see one of the coolest looking tacks ive seen in my life dutchmen has been transformed into a supercross/ motocross dream land!!!!!! oh ya forgot to tell ya the best part for bikes!!!!!!!!!!no quads were off to play with the little kids on the kiddy tack !!! and i aint chitn ya the mx track has been sculpted i almost ---- u know what my pants !!!! man how much more can people screw us over , well had to vent this just sucks !!! gosh darn little girls aka bikers get all the tracks!!well when i hit the lotto ( yeah never) its on quads only park!!! well later fink:confused:

yea, bikers are little girls.:rolleyes:

CRich[814]
10-22-2006, 03:34 PM
damn them kids and their dirtcycles.

Mxjunkie
10-22-2006, 03:36 PM
I had a bad feeling when new owners bought the place :(

Maybe they will make us a quad track :ermm:

Scottt89
10-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Today was supposed to be an HS race. A little to wet and muddy for me to want to break the 250r out, but I'd imagine they were all running the same track like always.

Mean250r
10-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
yea, bikers are little girls.:rolleyes:

im gunna have to agree

bikers are babies

elementryder
10-22-2006, 05:12 PM
yeh there tearing down the mini track and makeing a 4-wheeler track i talked to a person that works there at the last sleepy hollow race

10-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
im gunna have to agree

bikers are babies

Im pretty sure the pro dirtbikers go alot higher and faster than the por quaders.
;)

10-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by mitch091
Im pretty sure the pro dirtbikers go alot higher and faster than the por quaders.
;)

yessir

DVX440
10-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Not always true... Dirt wheels had a test to see which was faster, the quad or dirtbike... the quad was 2-3 sec's slower, but he hit the same jumps as the bike! And the track was a dirtbike geared track...

10-22-2006, 05:44 PM
To all the bikers on this site...WHY are you on ATV riders.com?

But back on topic, that sucks, my local track shoved the quads to the mini track too. They tryed to run a full gate every class today. Worst idea ever, so many wrecks.

300ex_#387
10-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by mitch091
;)

It's all in fun. THey don't understand that anymore. They just care about who brings in more money/crowds.

coolguy8769
10-22-2006, 06:00 PM
i race D7 but LOVED the old dutchmen, i was prayin that they would make it better and keep it even between the DB's and quads........:(

they screwed us just like Tomahawk MX did. i went there when the opened their "quad track." it was a trail threw the f*ckin woods!! and i was the ONLY rider there and he wouldn't let me do a single lap on the big track.....

pappy didn't kevin used to "work" there?

i remember talkin to him up there when he's yfz was still yellow/white/black

Warnerade
10-22-2006, 06:13 PM
im gunna have to agree

bikers are babies coming fromt he guy who wants to clean a scuff off his bead lock ring:o

the whole bike vs quad thing will never end..no since in argueing about it.

and hey marshmello..the only jump that bikes do that quads cant is loroccos leap.

10-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
scuff off his bead lock ring:o

thats some serious **** right there

300ex_#387
10-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Think its possible for a quad to do Lorocco's Leap?

Warnerade
10-22-2006, 06:31 PM
no, thats why i said they cant do it...

coolguy8769
10-22-2006, 06:50 PM
no, thats why i said they cant do it...

LMAO, idk why but i couldn't stop laughin after i heard that

05_KFX
10-22-2006, 07:11 PM
coolguy8769 YES Kevin did work there until a huge arguement and they split ways...

MX MaNiAc 06
10-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Think its possible for a quad to do Lorocco's Leap?

Holy chit!! Anybody have anymore pics of that jump?

Yeah, it is crap that bikes rule quads almost everywhere. But there is one place quads will always be welcome...

MotoX3
10-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
To all the bikers on this site...WHY are you on ATV riders.com?

But back on topic, that sucks, my local track shoved the quads to the mini track too. They tryed to run a full gate every class today. Worst idea ever, so many wrecks. Because it used to be exriders.com...and theres still some valuable tech knowledge to be had here..

Warnerade
10-22-2006, 07:34 PM
its at redbud, and its one hell of a jump.

http://media.putfile.com/Carmicheal-and-Stewart---Laroccos-Leap-2006

wishmasstir
10-23-2006, 06:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uEe65_uFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1jlp4P1m7A&mode=related&search=

couple more of the leap

aman
10-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
damn them kids and their dirtcycles.

yeah, no crap :p

eastside 400
10-23-2006, 01:21 PM
yo fink, idk if u heard or not but kale and andy are helping design the new quad track and the A class is gonna have an extra section that goes into the woods but its still gonna suck not being able to ride on a better track, its just gonna keep getting worse too

FHKracingZ
10-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Ya it will always be that way.. if i was a track owner and 85% of ure money income is the bike riders ya gotta listen to were the money is coming from, is business.. even tho they suck! lol, i like bike riders and am friends with alot of them. I race A class around here and a good A biker rider will embaress me , but at Walnut GNC track i can beat alot of the B riders and some A guys. If mike allesi can almost make it on a 250f a 450 race quad can get almost as far as he can... a pro quad rider told me that if a 250f can usally do it , powerwise a 450 quad can.

coolguy8769
10-23-2006, 02:37 PM
if someone pays me and gives me a full mx quad i'll try it haha

hell just keep her pinned and pray.....
thats how i leaned how to jump:p , which is probable why i have a broken back...

krt400ex
10-23-2006, 02:49 PM
im gunna have to agree

bikers are babies

WTF :huh to each his own. i love bikes and quads, and if i had the dough i would own both. personally, i think the guys on bikes should have a little more respect. it takes alot more time and practice and balls to go really fast around a track on a bike. quads r alot easier to ride

300ex_#387
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
it takes alot more time and practice and balls to go really fast around a track on a bike. quads r alot easier to ride

You prolly shouldn't have said that.

krt400ex
10-23-2006, 03:10 PM
You prolly shouldn't have said that.

why??? i have rode both...equal time on each and i rip on a quad, and i can't even jump a bike well.....plz, tell me why

300ex_#387
10-23-2006, 03:15 PM
why??? i have rode both...equal time on each and i rip on a quad, and i can't even jump a bike well.....plz, tell me why

Did I ever say you were wrong? Hm? Please tell me did I? No I didn't, but I'm sure other people will try to tell you you are, and it will end in a big flame fest.

Warnerade
10-23-2006, 03:16 PM
why??? i have rode both...equal time on each and i rip on a quad, and i can't even jump a bike well.....plz, tell me why wanna know why? Well ill ya why. Its because you probably arent as fast on a quad as you think. Sure, its much easier to RIDE a quad than it is to RIDE a bike..but once you learn how to ride...a bike is much easier to go fast on than a quad.

You have equal time on both you say? well...if your slow on a bike, odds are your not near as fast on a quad either.

I would know as I have ridden both also.

I would have loved to just call you names...but im trying to better myself as a person and stop doing that.

300ex_#387
10-23-2006, 03:24 PM
wanna know why? Well ill ya why. Its because you probably arent as fast on a quad as you think. Sure, its much easier to RIDE a quad than it is to RIDE a bike..but once you learn how to ride...a bike is much easier to go fast on than a quad.

You have equal time on both you say? well...if your slow on a bike, odds are your not near as fast on a quad either.

I would know as I have ridden both also.

I would have loved to just call you names...but im trying to better myself as a person and stop doing that.

Ha Ha I read this before you edited it....

Warnerade
10-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Ha Ha I read this before you edited it.... shhhhhh:chinese:

FHKracingZ
10-23-2006, 03:36 PM
you ride a stock 400ex.. you cant be that fast... lol , chad wienen was riding a stock 400 and was getting passed by A guys like nothing, so im sure u could win C class, you should feel fast cuz you are ! :rolleyes:

One_Bad_400
10-23-2006, 03:51 PM
ya... i hear ya... that does suck... my only place to ride around here kicked quads out last week.. but you know what... i'ma shop up there this weekend and if they say go home... i'ma just start ridding... becasue around here ANY dirt biker gets in my way and it pisses me off.. then they go off saying quad ridders are slow and crap

eastside 400
10-23-2006, 08:04 PM
holy chit fink you were right, just saw pics of the new dmx track im ***in pissed off now, i never would of thought it to be that sick ever, no matter what kale and andy make they owner prolly wont put near that much effort in the quad track.... heres the pics of the new bike track

http://flyingdutchmenmc.homestead.com/index.html

coolguy8769
10-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by eastside 400
holy chit fink you were right, just saw pics of the new dmx track im ***in pissed off now, i never would of thought it to be that sick ever, no matter what kale and andy make they owner prolly wont put near that much effort in the quad track.... heres the pics of the new bike track

http://flyingdutchmenmc.homestead.com/index.html

HOLY CHIT!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

why why why.......

Warnerade
10-23-2006, 08:34 PM
i'd go riden on it anyway:o

Phills450r
10-23-2006, 08:45 PM
can someone please help me out here...

When I got into riding.. the dirtbike riders have always seemed like dicks.. I have met FEW that aren't.. all the people I race with in my class are nice and love to help out..

What do the quads do to the tracks to make dirtbike riders hate us????

all I know is we don't rut the track up and we dont cut the lips of the jumps up either if anything we fix it.. if the track is muddy the quads are first moto and if the track is perfect we are last moto.. is it like this just for me or the rest of you guys..

Warnerade
10-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Most of the SLOWER bike riders hate quads becuase we ruin their perfect dirtbike rut that they follow in turns so they dont fall over.

Ask any fast bike rider, they love it when quads get on the track, we form a much wider rut that they can hit at a faster speed to rail around it.

Mxjunkie
10-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Most track owners love us cause we groom the tracks for em :p

Just wondering..... What are we suppose to do for the harescrambles now if thats a bike only track? :ermm:

aman
10-23-2006, 08:59 PM
yeah, that definitely blows.......thats kinda how it is around here too......perfect example is byron, il. .....dont want to get into an argument about it or anything but they pretty much took quads off the track cause of bike guys *****in and stuck em up on the hill on a track nowhere near the quality of the legacy one, which is a pile a b.s. to me so i stopped goin there, but if all else fails you can just build you own :D.......thats what i did neways......then you dont have to worry about any of that chit

coolguy8769
10-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Most track owners love us cause we groom the tracks for em :p

Just wondering..... What are we suppose to do for the harescrambles now if thats a bike only track? :ermm:

josh be a man race MX!!!!;)

LMAO dont worry i know XC racer's can hold their own, i wanted to do gncc's before mx but i loved jumping, i still wanna run the Wisp one of these days but now that i'm gettin a front end it'll never happen

krt400ex
10-24-2006, 05:52 AM
Did I ever say you were wrong? Hm? Please tell me did I? No I didn't, but I'm sure other people will try to tell you you are, and it will end in a big flame fest.

u didn't say anything wron, but i wanted to know why i shoul not have said that. sry if it came across wrong

Warnerade
10-24-2006, 06:11 AM
u didn't say anything wron, but i wanted to know why i shoul not have said that. sry if it came across wrong becuase, you dont know what fast is. On a bike or a quad...end of story

racinlifeaway33
10-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Well D-mans track is looking very I mean SUPER nice! However maybe kale got to give some advice to the builder, when he went out the track was already half built. As for me(andy) i didnt do or say anything. I wonder how long it will take for the dirtbike riders to complain about mud. Since we cant clean it off in practice like before! Not to mention I HOPE this is better taken care of then sleepys quad track was. No affence to dirt bikes but i know how dutchman was and im sure after a wonderful rain on saturday it will be HORRIBLE! for sunday. Thanks

krt400ex
10-24-2006, 10:11 AM
becuase, you dont know what fast is. On a bike or a quad...end of story

and is that fact or opinion??? i really don't want to fight here, but if u want to tell me what i do and don't know....a fight will be started. sry buddy, but i know what fast is. i beat 450s on the trail all the time, i do crazy *** **** that nobody will even try in our traills. don't start with me

TGW_400ex
10-24-2006, 11:07 AM
and is that fact or opinion??? i really don't want to fight here, but if u want to tell me what i do and don't know....a fight will be started. sry buddy, but i know what fast is. i beat 450s on the trail all the time, i do crazy *** **** that nobody will even try in our traills. don't start with me

Sure you do we all believe you.:rolleyes:

krt400ex
10-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
Sure you do we all believe you.:rolleyes:

u don't have to believe me...but i know what fast is, and i cannot ride a bike at all as fast as a quad. like i said, i can rip on a quad

TGW_400ex
10-24-2006, 11:12 AM
u don't have to believe me...but i know what fast is, and i cannot ride a bike at all as fast as a quad. like i said, i can rip on a quad

I said I did god!:mad:

Warnerade
10-24-2006, 12:31 PM
and is that fact or opinion??? i really don't want to fight here, but if u want to tell me what i do and don't know....a fight will be started. sry buddy, but i know what fast is. i beat 450s on the trail all the time, i do crazy *** **** that nobody will even try in our traills. don't start with me That would be a fact:) Please dont get in a fight with me...I dont feel like getting my e-reputation hurt by getting my e-butt kicked:( How exactly can you "crazy *** ****" in trails? I grew up riding trails, sure I was fast in them...just as fast in them as my buddy was that races MX in the A class...As soon as I got on a track with him, he left me like nothing. Trust me, if you rode your bike and quad evenly, and still arent very fast on your bike, then your not as fast on a quad as you think you are.

Mxjunkie
10-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by racinlifeaway33
Well D-mans track is looking very I mean SUPER nice! However maybe kale got to give some advice to the builder, when he went out the track was already half built. As for me(andy) i didnt do or say anything. I wonder how long it will take for the dirtbike riders to complain about mud. Since we cant clean it off in practice like before! Not to mention I HOPE this is better taken care of then sleepys quad track was. No affence to dirt bikes but i know how dutchman was and im sure after a wonderful rain on saturday it will be HORRIBLE! for sunday. Thanks

Exactly! in XC they use to whine and moan because we went before them and ruined any lines and made it " slick "

Dutchmen let them go before us and they complained the track was too muddy..

Never going to make them happy.. :rolleyes:

eastside 400
10-24-2006, 02:15 PM
i never even thought of all the mud andy, not even when it rains, when they water it the quads wont be there to run it in or anything, oh well see what happens, atleast theres 2 etown WPSA's

elementryder
10-24-2006, 02:20 PM
dude i might just have to sell my 4-wheeler and just start racing dbs at the duchmen lol ----------NEVER ------------ but the dirt bike track looks cool dose anyone have pics of the 4-wheeler track in proggres yet

krt400ex
10-24-2006, 02:44 PM
That would be a fact:) Please dont get in a fight with me...I dont feel like getting my e-reputation hurt by getting my e-butt kicked:( How exactly can you "crazy *** ****" in trails? I grew up riding trails, sure I was fast in them...just as fast in them as my buddy was that races MX in the A class...As soon as I got on a track with him, he left me like nothing. Trust me, if you rode your bike and quad evenly, and still arent very fast on your bike, then your not as fast on a quad as you think you are.

i have never rode on a track. i know that i am not that fast on a track, but in the trails nobody can keep up with me. i am not saying that there r ppl that r not faster....i am sure there r guys that can easily kick my @$$, but with everybody i have evr raced in the trails....i smoke em...i cannot ride fast on a bike in the trails. i am tired of being told who is fast and who is slow....if u want to see, then come to NJ with a stock 400ex and race me through the trails....we will see who wins, otherwise SHUT THE F*** UP

Warnerade
10-24-2006, 02:50 PM
lmgdfao you have absolutely no sense of humor at all kid. Your the type of kid that just makes my day when you get upset because you get called out. :o

krt400ex
10-24-2006, 02:59 PM
lmgdfao you have absolutely no sense of humor at all kid. Your the type of kid that just makes my day when you get upset because you get called out. :o

humor?!?!?! ummm....does anyboday else here think that he was being humorous or serious??? plz tell me cuz u sure sounded completely serious to me....

krt400ex
10-24-2006, 03:00 PM
ya there was a little sarcasm there, but not humor

Warnerade
10-24-2006, 03:01 PM
i guess the sarcasm in my signature still isnt enough to inform people not to take me serious:ermm:

krt400ex
10-24-2006, 03:04 PM
not everybody just makes assumptions

300ex_#387
10-24-2006, 03:25 PM
This is exaclty why I told you " You prolly shoundn't have said that" but hey...I tried. If you would read some of Nacsracers other posts most of them are humorous, or sarcastic. I guess thats where the word "noob" would come in, but I don't like to use names either.

Warnerade
10-24-2006, 03:28 PM
:)

in all honesty...bikes are much easier to go fast on than a quad...they are easier to ride at faster speeds.

racinlifeaway33
10-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Um faster then anyone? i do believe chris borich or bill balance on their worst day would still be faster sry to burst that huge ego bubble. NOW going fast on dirt bikes and quads. Have you forgotten to, the balance issue? Dirt bike through trails i'll bet you it is hard however that doesnt mean its harder EVERY place you ride? I mean trails=uneven, rocks, logs, whatever you come across, sure its easy to ride over that stuff with 4 wheels~VS~ 2. Just my opinion now feel free whom ever you are to argue so i can now laugh at you!

racinlifeaway33
10-24-2006, 04:16 PM
AHHH $*** FINK, you and your philly like background look what you gone and started hahaha.. (forgot to put in my other post)..

krt400ex
10-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by racinlifeaway33
Um faster then anyone? i do believe chris borich or bill balance on their worst day would still be faster sry to burst that huge ego bubble. NOW going fast on dirt bikes and quads. Have you forgotten to, the balance issue? Dirt bike through trails i'll bet you it is hard however that doesnt mean its harder EVERY place you ride? I mean trails=uneven, rocks, logs, whatever you come across, sure its easy to ride over that stuff with 4 wheels~VS~ 2. Just my opinion now feel free whom ever you are to argue so i can now laugh at you!

hahaha, i meant anyone that i have raced by me...guys that race on 450s and all...i know GNCC champions and top dogs will smoke me....LMFAO