PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Ne, Or Iowa??

NoNos38
09-07-2002, 02:52 PM
If so, Shoot me an E-mail. I have a ton of ground that we ride on near omaha.

Matt

radchad3
09-08-2002, 09:15 AM
Hey, I actually in Omaha. Where exactly is the riding area. Maybe we can get together and get some riding in. What kinda quad do you ride??

NoNos38
09-08-2002, 09:27 AM
I have an all stock 300ex that I smack around..:D I noticed your post says Hopper Ne, Is that where you live? I live about 5 miles North of Omaha, In the FortCalhoun distric.. We have abunch of land in Fortcalhoun, and in Blair Ne. You can E-mail me at NoNos38@hotmail.com if you want to meet up sometime.
How old are you?

Matt:cool:

radchad3
09-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey, 23 years young. I old are you? You can let me know but it doens't really matter as long as you like to ride. I keep my 400 in the Hooper area where my folks live, but I go to school here in Omaha. Let me know. Chad

radchad3
09-08-2002, 02:06 PM
Also what kind of riding is it? Trails, sand bars, are ya near a river?

NoNos38
09-09-2002, 10:52 AM
22 years young here... Where do you go to school? I go to belveue University.. 2 more years for my 4 year degree:D :D Cant wait.. Theres alittle bit of everything.. hills/ flat/jumps/mud, you name it its there.. No sand though..:(

matt:cool:

NoNos38
09-09-2002, 10:55 AM
I do have premision to ride on some river front property.:D on the mighty Mo. Havent had my quad down , but drank alot of ((beer)) there.;)

matt:cool:

NoNos38
09-09-2002, 10:58 AM
oh,ya every weekend I am usually up in schribner at the drags.. I have a buick gn, and my dad has a super pro,64 chevel.. How far do you live from the strip?

Matt

Rhino
09-09-2002, 12:33 PM
I live in Nebraska City, not too far from you. Always looking for more places to ride. Would be interested in coming up and seeing what you got.

NoNos38
09-09-2002, 02:30 PM
Nebraska city..:D Im sure you know where the Power Plant is.. We ran 2 1/2 miles of 4'' pipe from the top of the road down to the plant and hooked them up with city water about 5 years ago.. That was alot of trenching..:eek:

Ya, shoot me a pm and mabey in the next few weeks we can set a time to go riding..

Matt

radchad3
09-09-2002, 08:38 PM
Yeah, my folks live in Hooper. That is about 3 or 4 miles from the strip. You often can hear the cars from the house on Sundays. I just can't get enough of school. I am currently in my third year of medical school. Did my undergrad at Wayne State (where I learned to drink lots of beersky!!!) Whatcha ya studying in Bellevue. Yeah, we should try and get todether and hit the trails sometime soon!!

radchad3
09-09-2002, 08:42 PM
Also is you GN stock or is it set up for running the strip? Some day I hope to have a GN but for now I will stick with the 400ex. Hey Rhino, how do you like the engine mods you currently have ( the cam, 416 kit, WB exahaust, etc.) How far are ya from Omaha?

Rhino
09-10-2002, 06:44 AM
I am impressed with the mods that I have done. They bring the motor to life. Excellent low end and mid range. The throttle response is incredible.
I am about 45 miles south of Omaha. I have a small area to ride at my house, 5-10 acres. I am currently waiting on a buddy to get his bobcat and hoe to my place to make a little track. Should have some pretty nice jumps. Would like to get together and ride sometime in the next few weeks, either down here in Nebr. City or up in Omaha.

Rhino
09-10-2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by NoNos38
Nebraska city..:D Im sure you know where the Power Plant is.. We ran 2 1/2 miles of 4'' pipe from the top of the road down to the plant and hooked them up with city water about 5 years ago.. That was alot of trenching..:eek:

Ya, shoot me a pm and mabey in the next few weeks we can set a time to go riding..

Matt

Yeah that is along way to trench. Hopefully it wasn't a wet year. It gets pretty soupy down there when it is wet. There are some guys who ride down there quite a bit. The problem is most of it is private land and the land owners have no problems with shooting at anyone they don't know.

ZMAN
09-17-2002, 06:58 PM
Hey guys i live by nehawka it is in between Omaha and Nebraska city and my and my friends have some awsome trails around that area if u go into nehawka go out on the dirt road to the east and go in the drive way an the right just before the power plant the guy from Nebraska city may know about theese
:devil :devil

Krazy Kid
09-22-2002, 08:59 PM
Ya me and Balfy (z man) have soem pretty bad as* trails and some huge hills to cilmb. We are about 15 miles south of Plattsmouth. You guys eva wanna come down and kick it wit us just holla

Krazy Kid
10-02-2002, 04:33 PM
man if ya wanna go ridin wit us give me a holla at deerslayer_64@hotmail.com we got some quarries to ride in., some bad *** trails, and some hills that the magnums and prairies can abrely get up. we got lotsa ridin buddies too. lt250r's scramblers, banshees and 250r's. We have a lotta fun. just give me a holla and u know the rest

SUPERFLY 400
10-16-2002, 07:06 PM
Sorry for the late response, just did a search for Ne. places to ride and came along this. I live between Omaha and Elkhorn. I have some land I ride on and this farmer just sold his field next to us and the field is tereased which make excellent jumps. I aslo go to a place near the Mormon bridge just on the Iowa side. There are some nice trails there and jumps. I'm lookin for new places to ride and meet new people. You can email me at eshiner@earthlink.net and by the way I'm 31 so you dont have to worry about draggin some toddler around. LOL:D

stupid driver
11-10-2002, 05:47 PM
i know the guy that just built the new traks over by glenwood iowa. He said that he will be lookin to put in a mx trak in the next few years. rite now there is a flat trak, and a drag strip. hes puttin a jet ski trak too :eek:

oh ya, im north of nehawka about 3 miles

tdsongster
09-04-2003, 05:49 PM
I live in Omaha and ride at South Omaha Bridge (Veterans Bridge) in Iowa alot. It is only about 15 min drive from Omaha. Give me a holler if ya want to ride out there some time. I just bought a brand new 400 EX and have a bunch of hop ups on order. Hoping to have that all squared away in the next week or two.