PDA

View Full Version : Eton Wheels

Bigwaymire
10-20-2006, 09:01 PM
My daughter is riding a 2005 Viper 50M. When I bought the quad I never paid no attention to the rims but yet to my suprise the rims are irregular and only have a one bolt pattern on them. I cannot find any conversion kit to make them a four bolt pattern so I would be able to put wider rims on them. I have searched many forums and parts dealers and it seems that I am the only one frustrated with this idiotic design. Arrgghhh!

oldyeller
10-21-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure you can just swap to the earlier style spindles and hubs or get a set from a 70 or 90...There's a set on Ebay right now....The 50M also doesn't have any front brakes if I remember correctly(maybe it was the 40cc?) so you would be getting front brakes as well....

dirtdigger71
10-22-2006, 08:34 AM
you are not alone on this search ,i just bought a new leftover 05 viper 50m yesterday and i did not realize the one bolt deal for the wheels until i was looking it over last nite. i thought they were just smaller wheels.i will keep it posted on what i find and would really appreciate any info. you can give. what other aftermarket upgrades do you know of for this quad? i have'nt had a chance to do any research.would appreciate any info i can get ,thanks!

flht_db
10-23-2006, 10:20 AM
The 4 bolt hub on the front is the brake drum. If you can find them on e-bay you need the front backing plates, brakes and drums. Brake lever and cable. Parts from a 70 or 90 work.

Been there done that.