PDA

View Full Version : JJ update..

kawi_kfx13
10-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Hey i got this from another site i dont no if any of you have herd any of it or not but thought id post it...and ther is a myspace dedicated to him the link is http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=81517568&blogID=179359953&MyToken=438e0685-51d8-4f07-ba93-f31fbbd414a5

Posted by JJ's brother Chris:

Update on JJ

Just thought I'd give everyone a liitle news on JJ. He' doing fine and allready back at work. He flew up to Doug's Sunday to begin testing with the team. They have a lot of work to do and they're getting a jump on it. JJ knows that his experience and mechanical apptitude will be a great help to the team. Many of you don't know , but a lot of the products you use on your quad were tested and improved on by JJ. His feed back on many of the products he tested , helped improve their capabillities to be superior. JJ is one in a million , a rider and mechanic all in one. Many of you have voted or are planning on voting for rider of the year at atvsport.com. We are hoping that all of JJ's fans and supporters vote for him. He doesn't want a sympathy vote though. He wants to win the award for the season he had up untill the accident. If you look at how his season started and where he was headed you'll know why he deserves that award. To be almost dead last in points after the first three races and be battling for a championship with three races left , that is the determination of a True Champion!!!

miller821
10-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Good to hear he's not letting parilzation hold him back! I hope he can get better still though.

krt400ex
10-20-2006, 06:03 PM
wow, i didn't relize he was paralyzed...thats bad...he is in my prayers

kawi_kfx13
10-28-2006, 06:40 PM
bump