PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated?

jrspawn
10-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Well, what frustrates you? Ill start with when people make offers to buy things, and then never get back with you. They totally do not respond to PM's or messages back, or even phone calls. It just seems more and more on here people(kids?) will make an offer or tell you they will buy something, and when you get ahold of them to say ok, its a deal. Its like the ignore you and disapear. Whats up with that?

Sorry just had to vent a little:o :D It just seems to happen alot, and a few times the past couple days on here.

So what frustrates you guys and gals?

Justin

pelphrey
10-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Its because people always want stuff for free or VERY cheap!

atvRiDa400ex
10-19-2006, 10:34 PM
HEAD ON

APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

10-19-2006, 11:18 PM
algebra!

pisses me off

who will ever need to know what

3.4x(1/10)5* =s

Giz400ex
10-20-2006, 03:28 AM
The way most people drive, when you go to a local store that sells coffee and most people will stir there coffee right in front of the station. Instead of picking up the cup and stirring somewhere else, we have to stand there and wait until there done! I usually don't wait but I think its very rude:huh

cop292
10-20-2006, 04:56 AM
jrspawn, I agree with you 100%! I have had probably 10 deals on my bike that fell through because of this. I have even had people go so far as to set up a meeting to do the deal and then not show. If you can't follow through with the deal DON'T MAKE IT!!!

figair
10-20-2006, 08:43 PM
I also have to agree I think there are alot of dreamers out there,they want things but when it comes down to it,there dumb founded.I agree w/you if your not serious about purchasing anything ,why reply.Why waste your time and the other individuals time if your not really interested.

Pipeless416
10-20-2006, 11:19 PM
college roommates who will never leave your side and wont go out and make friends of their own. also when he says how easy i have it when he couldnt even take the placement exams to get in the classes im taking. hes failing intermediate algebra because "its too easy for him".:mad: