PDA

View Full Version : rifle stolen and recovered

Stevie-D
10-19-2006, 04:16 PM
last weekend, there were 3 guys over my house on a friday night. friends wouldn't be the word for them anymore. we were sittin in the house playin cards and xbox, and we went out to my garage (detached) to show the one kid the motor i'm working on. well he spots my AK-47 under my workbench, seems shocked that its legal to have, holds it, likes it, etc... i seen the gun on saturday night. tuesday afternoon im out in the garage workin on the truck, and i notice that it's not where i thought i put it. thought maybe i misplaced it. searched the garage. nowhere to be found. there are maybe 5 people that know that the gun was out there, not including these three. after i was sure that it wasnt in the garage, i called the police and reported it stolen.the next day i had my mother call the one guy who was at my place on friday, she told him that i knew one of the three had the gun..and that we would not try to press charges if i got it back. told him to leave it in my beretta in the driveway. an hour later it is back:eek2: i didn't know that my mom had called him. i get home from work, and there is a note saying that the gun is back. found out from my mom what happened, and went to the kids house to talk to him, let out some anger. he wasnt home, and his grandparents whom he lives with told me that he had been out with a friend for most of the day and that he had gone for a job interview soon after talking to my mom on the phone. i am headed out now to try to get ahold of one of the other guys now.

i told him that since i can't legally prove that he stole it, i won't be giving the police his name. however, i told him that he should be more worried about me than the police.

sorry for the rant. pretty pissed:mad:

Ruby Soho
10-19-2006, 04:26 PM
i dont blame you, id be pissed if someone stole my gun...if i had one...:o

Ghost-Rider
10-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Not defending the guy or anything but why do you have an ak laying around your garage?

Aceman
10-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Not defending the guy or anything but why do you have an ak laying around your garage?

Those pesky neighborhood cats??

ilpadrino113
10-19-2006, 06:38 PM
I got a shotgun in my garage. I keep it there for shootin coy dogs and whatever raccoons come around. It's obivously not loaded and only a hadnful of people know where the gun is, and the ammo noone knows.

Stevie-D
10-19-2006, 07:04 PM
same deal. i keep it out there for shooting random critters. again, there are a handful of people that i felt i could trust that knew it was out there. sad when you can't trust people you have known for years that you believe to be your friends:(

LTZ400rider
10-21-2006, 10:55 AM
how old was this guy

Stevie-D
10-21-2006, 04:25 PM
18 years old. still trying to find him and make him tell all.