View Full Version : How to Contact Elka ( email)??

Quad18star
10-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Anyone know a way to get ahold of Elka Suspension via email ? I tried several different ways on their website , but I keep getting the same message saying the email couldn't be delivered .

I'm mostly interested in getting a hold of their Human Resources department which is supposed to be hr@elkasuspension.com .... but it doesn't work .

Any help is appreciated.

tltcracing
10-19-2006, 04:16 PM
u should just proly call insted. seems to get things done faster.

Quad18star
10-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by tltcracing
u should just proly call insted. seems to get things done faster.

Ya that's my next option ... but I figured I'd ask here instead . Plus I think they close at 5pm . :ermm: I'm just trying to find the email so I can send my resume for a job application .

Rip_Tear
10-19-2006, 05:46 PM
I've only ever e-mailed about shocks and had no problems... This is a sales rep's e-mail if you want to try it...

CA.Girard@elkasuspension.com

punker69q
10-19-2006, 06:47 PM
If you want to send a resume for a job application, call them first and send the e-mail to the specific person with who you talked. That way you have more chances to actually have someone look at it, instead of only being lost in the tons of e-mails they probably receive each day.

Quad18star
10-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by punker69q
If you want to send a resume for a job application, call them first and send the e-mail to the specific person with who you talked. That way you have more chances to actually have someone look at it, instead of only being lost in the tons of e-mails they probably receive each day.

Ya that's what I'm going to end up doing ..... or just go find a fax machine and send it off . LOL .

I just figured I'd ask in case someone on here knew a different way to get ahold of the HR department . I'll maybe try later on .... maybe they were doing maintenance ?!?!?!

400exBro
10-19-2006, 07:43 PM
its info@elkasuspension.com
you will get a hold of Yann he takes care of a lot of stuff.

you have tired www.elkasuspension.com