PDA

View Full Version : 05 450r with many many upgrades trade maybe for a 4x4

05 rancher
10-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Up for sale!or maybe trade for a 4x4 quad. 2005 honda trx450r5. Iam the origonal owner of this quad. There is an existing warranty until May of 07'. All modification have been done by a certified honda tech, as well as all maintince. Air filter has beed cleaned and oiled after each ride, and both case and trans oil have been changed every other ride. The motors valves have been re-adjusted every 6 tanks of gas. i have taken very good care of this quad and it is hard to have to part with.
Modifications:
-Elka quad rate, long travel, comp adj, w/ remote rezzie front shocks. 175lbs front set up.
-Elka dual rate, comp and rebound adj w/ remote rezzie rear shock. 175 lbs also.
-Laegers long travel +2 a-arms and tie rods.
-galfer front stainless blue brake lines.
-RPM +2 +4 rear axle w/ life time warranty.
-Pro taper gold 7/8 oversized 5/8 up, mid bend bars with clamp kit and pad.
-Pro grips yellow gel grips.
-Image racing graphic kit and gripper seat cover.
-AC racing front mx bumper
-AC racing pro peg nerf bars with heel gaurd. Powder coated black.
-AC racing desert series rear grab bar.
-Hot cams stage II cam kit.
-UM racing aluminum open air box with filter skinz.
-K&N air filter with filer skinz.
-Jetted carb.
-Rossieri full exhaust system.
-ITP xrc holeshots all the way around. 20x11x9 rear and 22x9x11 front.
-Extra set of tires and rims. Hole shot rear and riken road hog front, mounted on douglas blue label. 18" rear and 19" front.
I have all stock parts an agreement will have to be made for the sale of these with the quad. I am asking $55000 please call me for details after 5pm during the week or any time on the weekend. Thanks nick. 856-373-0245