PDA

View Full Version : Got a few questions

N300exJ
10-18-2006, 07:00 PM
I wanna give this a try next year. Only thing is i dont know where to start. LOL Im 26 years old and ive never been cross country or MX racing before. My quad is an 05 honda 450r with quite a few mods. basiclly more than what is considerd for the stock class. theres no way i would change it back to mostly stock so what class would i be in being a first time racer with a pretty modified atv?

Also i have an HMF proseries carbon pipe. Its just a slipon but its really noisy. Probably over 100db. Is there a noise restriction like in AMA and GNCC?

SnowFlake
10-18-2006, 07:46 PM
i cant tell u one thing. Be fore this season is over go out to one of the races. I just went to the one this past weekend and i went around asking people a **** load of questions and they all helped out. So now im going to my first race on the 29th and ill be going in the first year racer class just beacue its my first time and i just want to finish the race..

Derno24
10-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Honestly you can't go wrong in either the first year class or C class for your age. The ladies at sign up help eveyone out and are very helpful. Like was said before go out now and just get your feet wet then next year you will know the routine. If I am there I am more than willing to help you out with what to do and such. the only real requirement is a kill switch other than that you are ok. If you have set-up questions feel free to ask them. Just remember the first time out there just have fun. :D