PDA

View Full Version : Places to ride in Hawaii?

elliptic
10-18-2006, 11:07 AM
I just moved to Pearl Harbor, and Im trying to figure out if it will be worth my money and time to get my quads sent out here. So if anyone knows of good places to ride In hawaii(tracks and trails) please let me know. I have asked people around here but no one seems to know.

Vem YFZ450
10-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Hey the funny thing is that yesterday I was thinking if people ride in hawaii. I had went out there a year ago and I loved i..

For some reason that though came to my mind..

I hope you find a spot where to ride out there..

Are you in the navy?

bumble bee band
10-22-2006, 11:39 PM
theres a track on the northshore with trails too. they hold races here once a month ther is other places to ride i ahve ridden all over this island but im into ridin mx

ive been ridin here for 2 yrs now what kind of quad do you have?

bumble bee band
10-22-2006, 11:43 PM
theres a place on the north shore to ride they have a track and trails too. theres other places to ride also but the track is on the north shore. what kind of ridin do you do and what kind of quad do you own? ive been racin mx for two yrs now.

elliptic
10-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Yes im in the Navy, and I own a '04 yfz and a 03 kfx400, neither of them are with me yet, hell I havent even got my truck sent to me yet. But ill probably only bring my yfz if I decided to bring one out, its much funner to ride.
I like riding on tracks and trails, actually I have to buy a new steering stem and subframe for my yfz from over shooting a double and rolling it. when I was on leave in june.

bumble bee band
10-23-2006, 08:42 PM
cool dude if you wanna shoot me an email at dondedillonhotmail.com ill filll you in on where to ride and buy parts and stuff. i know some friends of minr that have extra parts for sale. by the way my name is don

bumble bee band
10-28-2006, 11:42 PM
thats dondedillon@hotmail.com sorry.

sunco
10-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Was there from 80-83. I was in Hurricane EVA. Wild. Wish I rode back den bra, only been doin it for 5 years. Got the 450R bra. Aloha !!! Shocka !!!

zerolm
11-06-2006, 04:43 PM
I was there (Hickam AFB) from '91 to '95. Best riding I have ever done although it wasn't entirely legal. I can't remember the name, all I can remember is that is was on the road to the prison near the middle of the island (oahu). We, along with many others, would just park on the side of the road about 2 miles before you got to the prison gate, and there were trails galore into the mountains with spectacular veiws, etc. Sorry my memory isn't better, but that is all I can remember. Try driving up there sometime to see if they still ride there. Also used to TT race at Hawaii raceway park oval track (I raced cars there too) and that was way cool. Of course this was all 10+ years ago so I am sure things have changed! Good luck, and hope this helps!!