PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Access

JLanphear
10-18-2006, 08:35 AM
Hey, who here knows Microsoft access?

I'm looking to attempt to build an Inventory Tracking system for our Loaner systems here where I work. We currently use an Excel spreadsheet, and it's a pain in the neck because it allows for so many errors.

Anyway, my last experience with programming (besides HTML LOL) was like 8 years ago with C++...Needless to say, I've forgotten it all.

I was wondering if anyone who knows Access, could point me in the direction of some good online tutorials that may be relevent in completing my project.

I think it would be a rather simple database program, as all it has to do is keep a master list of all of our inventory, and it's current location, and be easily updatable.

Just gotta get on the right path though.

I know this is kind of an odd place to ask this question, but there are a lot of very smart people on this site with vast knowledge in many areas.

Thanks.

-Josh

Scro
10-18-2006, 01:47 PM
If you go to Microsoft.com, and type tutorials in the search box it will bring up several of them on Access. I've used them in the past and found them very useful when I was taking it as a class.

JLanphear
10-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Thank you...will give that a shot.

orca0294
10-18-2006, 01:55 PM
http://www.pixel2life.com/search/all/microsoft+access/1/