PDA

View Full Version : a little help

10-18-2006, 07:57 AM
a coworker and i are "messing " with another co-worker. our victim is a 36 year old virgin. not that there is anything wrong with that, except that one day he will say he had sex witha girl over the weekend and the next he will say that he has never had actual intercourse.

still not a big problem with that, until you factor who his dates are. the latest is/was an amish girl. he went to her house for their 5th date a few sunday's ago and her dad flew over on his paraglider. her dad yelled his name as he flew over on the paraglider. he also met this amish girl on the computer. he says they are very strict amish too. she is 25 and is a single mom. the father is around, but wants nothing to do with the child or her. she also gave him oral sex on this date.

that is a normal story for him. anyway, we decided "create" a girl for him to date. he used to have a yahoo personal and we contacted him by email(which he gave me) and said we saw his yahoo personal and would be moving to his area soon and wanted to meet some people here. he has replied, but that is all the farther we have gone. i started a myspace page for this fictitious girl.

what i need is some friends on the myspace and quite a few pics of a somewhat hot girl that i can send him and post on the myspace page...

here is the myspace: myspace (http://www.myspace.com/paris_the_nurse_of_love)

thanks in advance

fandl450r
10-18-2006, 08:04 AM
Are you half or fully retarded? Grow up.

10-18-2006, 08:21 AM
if you worked with this guy...you would understand why we are doing this...we know he is lying about these girls he "goes out" with adn we are tired of it. we have tried to ignore him, we have told him to stop, but when he is in you face anhje literally gets within an inch or 2 of your face when he is talking to you

we want to see how he exaggerates his contact with this girl he met on the internet. to see how far he will take it.

fandl450r
10-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
if you worked with this guy...you would understand why we are doing this...we know he is lying about these girls he "goes out" with adn we are tired of it. we have tried to ignore him, we have told him to stop, but when he is in you face anhje literally gets within an inch or 2 of your face when he is talking to you

we want to see how he exaggerates his contact with this girl he met on the internet. to see how far he will take it.

You act like you're in high school, seriously grow up. Who cares? Let him say what he wants, if you don't think he's telling the truth then don't believe him. I've dealt with people like that all my life, just be the bigger person. If he's doing this at work, tell a superior.

10-18-2006, 08:33 AM
get out of my thread...

we want a little fun with this guy...and what are we going to tell a superior? he is talking about his fake dates and won't quit. he is a nice guy and likes the attention...he likes to be picked on...joked with. and yes, he will give it right back to us...and guess what, we like it...it is fun and keeps the boring monotonous workplace upbeat. it keeps our moral high in a shop that just recently layed off about 20 employees

i am sure you never tease or joke with any of your friends...lighten up tight *** and learn about practical jokes

like i said get out of my thread...

fandl450r
10-18-2006, 08:54 AM
I do joke around with my friends. But this guy obviously gets under your skin by the way you're telling the events. That's fine and I'm glad you've found a way to keep moral high. I know quite a bit about practical jokes I assure you, but this however I think might be taking it a little too far. All I'm trying to say is to just think about the possible repercussions. :devil:

Maybe explain the situation a little clearer next time. As in "we like to play practical jokes on each other." Just seemed like you and your coworkers were more or less bullying the guy.

10-18-2006, 09:10 AM
too far? and what kind of repercussions could this have? it is completely out of work so there could be no sexual harrassment complications...

maybe the way i stated it did seem like bullying...but the "meessing" with and "victim" should have tipped it off as being a joke...

and seriously, what do you care...does it affect you? nope, unless you are the "victim". i simply asked for a little hlep, if you could not help then there would be no reason to respond.

now that the topic is ruined...i'll give you a little time to read this before i delete it...

700bRad
10-18-2006, 09:36 AM
lol have fun with this speedy, I see nothing wrong with having some fun with a few practical jokes. And fandl450r chill out dude...

AtvKid4Eva
10-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Well we can add this to the pile of POINTLESS THREADS... I hope when the guy finds out its you you get what you deserve :devil:

Quadboy14
10-18-2006, 09:55 AM
Hey, Fandltrx450r is rite. And hate to brake it to ya but, Amish don't have computers and they sure don't have hangliders....

AtvKid4Eva
10-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Quadboy14
Hey, Fandltrx450r is rite. And hate to brake it to ya but, Amish don't have computers and they sure don't have hangliders....

LMAO

You know what they say about people who make fun of people.....I think someone else is a 36yr. old virgin ....:p

300exOH
10-18-2006, 10:06 AM

No they don't but the hypocrites borrow it from other people:ermm:

Quadboy14
10-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Yeah he's not asking for help, he's coming out of the closet!!:D

10-18-2006, 10:17 AM

this is the reason we are doing this...when he told this story, we got the idea to play with him a little...

my 5 yr old daughter would might be proof that i am not a virgin...

the guy will find it funny...

he put a piece of cardboard on the front of my truck one day that said..."hi, my name is ___ and i give good blowjobs, please call me at ___-____. I am very experienced and have been doing this since 1978." I drove home through town, ona 4 lane highway, and even stopped at a grocery store and all the way to work in the morning with it on before i saw it. so this si nothing out of the ordinary for us to do...just a little bit more indepth than before.

Quadboy14
10-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Well in that case sorry, I can understand your position.... (your a better man than me if you stop at practical joke):devil:

Quadboy14
10-18-2006, 10:32 AM
... but I think you could find better people to hang out with....:huh

10-18-2006, 10:36 AM
he is a co-worker, i don't hang out with him out side of work. he is a hell of a nice guy and would do anything for you, but....he also likes his practical jokes...

derekhonda
10-18-2006, 10:41 AM
i actually find this hilarious. just copy the movie completely...when he goes to meet your "girl", hire a transvestite hooker...hahaha

10-18-2006, 10:43 AM
what movie?

derekhonda
10-18-2006, 11:14 AM
40 year old virgin?

comeon.........

10-18-2006, 11:18 AM
ok, dind't make that connection because i slept through most of it...did they do the whole email thing with him too...i thought that is what you were refering to...

Mxjunkie
10-18-2006, 11:44 AM

You'd be surprised man, they got phones in the out houses, they have cell phones, computers and it goes on and on..

Ghost-Rider
10-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by fandl450r
You act like you're in high school, seriously grow up. Who cares? Let him say what he wants, if you don't think he's telling the truth then don't believe him. I've dealt with people like that all my life, just be the bigger person. If he's doing this at work, tell a superior.

^ Look Estrogen can talk !!!!

lol dude lighten up i find this very funny .....lol :D