PDA

View Full Version : Kasea 150cc $ wheeler for sale

rebelbuggy
10-17-2006, 04:39 PM
I have a 2004-2005 (not sure it was the early body style) Kasea 150cc four wheeler for sale, this thing has front brakes, back brakes (both hand levers) and no gears, just nutral and forward. Push the throttle and you go release and you slow down and stop, great for a kids firt four wheeler, great for a mom and dad to thats under 200 pounds.
it has a kick start and a eletric start, it has a battery out of my 300ex I will let go with it.It also has headlights so you can ride at night since the days are getting shorter...

I traded a running lawnmower for this in the hopes my gf could ride it, as I have another 4 wheeler but we have found out were both to heavy for it, so I would like to see it go to a good home where a kid or young teen could get good use out of it...
it has a brand new chain on it that cost me $25.00.

Asking $500.00 for this. Or make me a offer, email me for any questions or more pictures.

LOCAL PICK UP and Cash only I know people are from everywhere on this site, I am located in 30127 Georgia, if you want to drive to my house thats fine, I will not ship.

Thanks for looking.

rebelbuggy
10-18-2006, 11:34 AM
This was sold this morning, Thanks