View Full Version : Creepy part of the woods or trails you avoid?

Chin_Chilla
10-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Me and my close friend decided to buy some land just outside Weatherford Texas to do some riding out there. We bought 464 acres, and its mostly dense woods and mountains. We were out there riding almost all weekend 2 weeks ago. He finally got some pics of the area. But there was this one spot we just wouldnt go riding in. It was dark, gloomy type trail that goes into a very very dense part of the property. On the pic it looks pretty bright, but trust me pulling up to it i got chills down my back and goosebumps. Lets just say we didnt ride into it too far, but it just got darker and darker. We both just turned around and left it be. We got back to camp and just talked about it all night. It was just a feeling i got i dunno, it was super creepy. I dont think ill be riding around that area too much!

TGW_400ex
10-17-2006, 02:21 PM
What is there to be scared of? If you see something run it over!;)

signboy
10-17-2006, 02:26 PM
dang! Nice purchase, I would love to own a few hundred acres! That spot does look a little creepy, thats cool though. Great place to camp and freak each other out. hehe

700bRad
10-17-2006, 02:30 PM
I would be all over that. I love exploring. And why are you scared?Do you think theres a giant mongoloid sasquatch living back there or something?

Chin_Chilla
10-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Lol it does seem like a wimpy arse story if you just read it and whatever. But I dunno man we both just got chills, tried to go through it and turned back around. You dont know whats its like unless you actually ride it. Its weird, you pull up to its, and it looks bright as hell in the picture, but it really isnt taht bright, then youdrive into it and it gets darker and darker, the exhaust seems to quiet down, i dunno how it did that, time seems to stop, and you just ride down the trail you and your buddy beside you. You cant see up, because of the tall trees blocking out all the sunlight and you cant see out to the sides because the dense undergrowth. We rode down it for like 10 min, it just didnt seem to end, we came around corners where there was ODD shaped trees and *****, man it doesnt compare unless you actually ride it its scary as hell, it gave us a laugh today wen we looked at the pics cant wait go to back!

ZeroLogic
10-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Chin_Chilla
Lol it does seem like a wimpy arse story if you just read it and whatever. But I dunno man we both just got chills, tried to go through it and turned back around. You dont know whats its like unless you actually ride it. Its weird, you pull up to its, and it looks bright as hell in the picture, but it really isnt taht bright, then youdrive into it and it gets darker and darker, the exhaust seems to quiet down, i dunno how it did that, time seems to stop, and you just ride down the trail you and your buddy beside you. You cant see up, because of the tall trees blocking out all the sunlight and you cant see out to the sides because the dense undergrowth. We rode down it for like 10 min, it just didnt seem to end, we came around corners where there was ODD shaped trees and *****, man it doesnt compare unless you actually ride it its scary as hell, it gave us a laugh today wen we looked at the pics cant wait go to back!

This should be the next Exriders place to go ridin.

rollie
10-17-2006, 03:08 PM
go down it really fast, or have one of your buddys come over and tell them that your going to have a timed race threw it, and he goes first:D

yellow400ex05
10-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by rollie
go down it really fast, or have one of your buddys come over and tell them that your going to have a timed race threw it, and he goes first:D

LMFAO i can just imagine.

Chin_Chilla
10-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Am I the only one with a story like this?:huh

yellow400ex05
10-17-2006, 03:17 PM
c'mon ppl post your stories!

DieselBoy
10-17-2006, 03:18 PM
power up those lights on high beam, and explore!;)

sure is dark, though

rollie
10-17-2006, 03:46 PM
i kind of have a story like that, me and my buddy where pitbiking in his town, and hes like "where going to the holy grounds" so i was like ok sounds good, so where ridin down the old rail road beds and it starts looking a little weird, i didnt really think anything of it, so we turn off this trail and we rode down it a little and we stoped and hes like, this place is weird, i was like why whats here? hes like statues of god (remeber this is in litterally the MIDDLE of nowhere in the woods,i was like uh why? he said they found a "peice of god" of a piece of a staute from like a million years ago of whatever so so they where spending millions and the plan was to walk threw these trails and pray,so we just kept riding and there was like 5 random statues of God, some gold, some grantie and benches all around them, and blue crosses like on the side of the trails, idk it kind of freaked me out, but we where only there for like 5 minutes because we saw people walking there dogs on one of the trails anddidnt want to get in any trouble, nothing happened to us it just felt kind of freaky, my friend still goes there often tho:cool: looong story

4TraxRider
10-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Theres a spot we ride at that has a bunch of rocks piled on top of each other to make little rock statues. Which isn't all that bad, but theres like 200 of them in the middle of the woods and they have a huge celtic cross chisled perfectly into a huge rock. About 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide. There's a bunch of chairs and benches and old candles always there but have never seen anybody there. It's just kinda weird I guess.

scottwvu
10-17-2006, 04:08 PM
One day, while riding in the woods near my house, I came upon a grave. I had stopped my raptor on top of this mountain on the way back to my house. I had to pee really badly. It was situated about 30 feet off the trail just sitting near an old stump. It looked like nobody had been there for years and years. The name on the grave said Sue Ann Thompson and she lived from 1906-1923 (17 years old). I did not think much of it...so out of respect for the departed I rode my Raptor about a mile down the trail to go wee-wee.
I asked around about Miss Sue Ann, but nobody had any info about her.

That was about 2 months ago, during the summer in broad daylight.

Last week I went for a ride which started at 4:00p.m.. I was booking through the woods at twilight (right before darkness falls) in a hurry to get home. (as the woods in Southern West Virginia get downright creepy at night....especially in the Fall).

At one point, this deer runs out RIGHT in front of my quad and I had to lock them up in order to miss it. (If anybody has ever slammed on the brakes of a Raptor 660 completely wound out of 3rd gear then you know how scary THAT can be).

Anyway, once I finally came to a stop, I took off my helmet so I could smoke a cigarette (I know.....bad habit....) and just calm down from the hella scare the deer gave me. I walked through the leaves to sit on this rock and just.....chill.

I had my head in my hands, trying to shake off the visions of what might have happened had I hit the dear, swearing (not for the first time) to slow the hell down on the trails when I thought I heard a girl talking about 60 yards through the woods to my left.

At this point, it is almost dark. The sun is just a gash of red and orange light on the horizon. I cross over this log that was propped up against an old oak tree. Halfway over the damn thing I looked up and saw little Miss Sue Anne's grave. I **** you not there were NO leaves on it the length of what would have been her coffin.

All of a sudden, i started hearing children laughing (which is the creepiest sound in the motha ******* world to hear at sunset in the woods in the Fall. In October). My heart IMMEDIATELY went into overdrive and I got the hell out of there!!!

As I was mounting my quad and put my goggles on, I noticed in my periphrial vision what looked like a chick with a long white dress peering out from behind the old Oak tree. To say I made tracks is an understatement.

I almost put this in the "confessions" thread, then happened upon this one. I dreamed about that girl for 2 nights in a row. In each dream she has a sinister grin on her face like she knows something I don't.... I am off again in 2 days. At sunset I am going back......just to see......

hartnett18
10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
this wasnt while riding but over the summer me and my friend found an old metal boat and we took it and put it in the lake about 30 yards away to have a little fun with it. then about three weeks later we went down the same trail and all the weeds had grown about 4ft and i got to the cleared out part by the edge of the water and i looked down and saw three crosses someone tied together with cornhusks and little sticks and they where proped up against a weed. we got freaked out like this is some blair which **** right when we started to take off we heard a devilish scream that came from the woods swear to god it scared the hell out off us. then i went back again just when school started and our boat had been used and there was a sweatshirt drenched in a dark liquid dont no if it was blood or what we didnt investigate we bailed. pretty weird huh?

hartnett18
10-17-2006, 04:22 PM
scottwvu- **** dude take a friend with you just incase you have a bad wreck and need help then you really get freaked if your alone. so did the grave move to a different location from what i understand or did somone move the tombstone?

zeppelin
10-17-2006, 04:30 PM
there is this place called forest hill, in louisiana, and it used to be a military training camp during world war two. so after riding an hour or so though really dense woods and across creeks and stuff you actualy start passing b these concrete building and water tanks, the whle place is kind erie around those things, but we still stop and try to get on top of them and stuff, its alot of fun and all but just really strange..

scottwvu
10-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by hartnett18
scottwvu- **** dude take a friend with you just incase you have a bad wreck and need help then you really get freaked if your alone. so did the grave move to a different location from what i understand or did somone move the tombstone?

It was in the same spot, except I did not realize it until it was too late.

I thought about taking my brother, but ever noticed how freaky **** never seems to happen when you are NOT alone?

I am just curious as to what will happen I guess.....

CannondaleRider
10-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Theres a river bottom near my house, where I always go riding. Theres a series of hills, on one side, the length of about 4 miles of it, real sketchy ups and downs. Anyways, not really scary or anything, but when your out there at night, all the shadows/cactus/rocks make it seem like stuffs moving.

Kind of like on Dust to Glory, about the cactuses talking to you, it's seriously like that.

Along with it always feeling like somebody/something is watching you like a hawk.

Kind of cool though.

killerofcrows48
10-17-2006, 04:56 PM
....dude take a video camera!!

Ruby Soho
10-17-2006, 04:57 PM
do you ever get that feeling where its not completely dark, but dark enough to be seeing things. and it feels like someone or something is watching you. when your on a quad its not as bad, but i still get it here and there:(

killerofcrows48
10-17-2006, 05:08 PM
yeah i know what you mean

theres this one trail where i go riding in W.V. its always dark, and theres always a stupid squirrel or turkey that scares the crap outta me

i was flyin thru this field last time i was riding, came around this little treeline, and there was a bear, talk about lockin up the brakes!

killerofcrows48
10-17-2006, 05:12 PM
haha

welcome to the site!! :macho

Ruby Soho
10-17-2006, 05:25 PM
being in the woods, on foot, is 10x worse than with a quad/dirtbike IMO

and then when your friend sneaks up on you and you **** yourself:p

Chin_Chilla
10-17-2006, 05:42 PM
I hate that feeling you get when you are just cruisin the trails and you get the feeling someone or something is watching you. Just give me the chills and my hair on my arms just spike. I hate that feeling, and I get it almost all the time!

Stevie-D
10-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Theres a spot we ride at that has a bunch of rocks piled on top of each other to make little rock statues. Which isn't all that bad, but theres like 200 of them in the middle of the woods and they have a huge celtic cross chisled perfectly into a huge rock. About 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide. There's a bunch of chairs and benches and old candles always there but have never seen anybody there. It's just kinda weird I guess.

hahahaah STONERS!!!! i'd bet my left nut that there are hippies back there smokin up:p

JRP
10-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
do you ever get that feeling where its not completely dark, but dark enough to be seeing things. and it feels like someone or something is watching you. when your on a quad its not as bad, but i still get it here and there:(

ahh when i use to trail ride alot on my 300 it happened to me all the time. I would go and watch a scarry movie with one of my good friends and some girls and then we would go ride at 12 at night, and i would get shivers all the way down my spine, jus thinking that someone is gonna pop out and kill me. lol:p

700bRad
10-17-2006, 06:02 PM
I have heard some very unexplainable sounds in my woods that just runs shivers up and down my spine. Every deer season we walk 3/4 a mile to our ground blinds in the dark through the woods, I think it is worse with a flash light with all the shadows so I usually just navigate on my own. The most scared I have ever been was one time there was a dangerous person on the loose and he was said to be navigating the Eel river, this happend about 7 to 8 years ago, well my woods borders the Eel, and we cross it often. The property owner across the river said he saw a man on the other side (my side) laying under a tree asleep. There are always people trying to tresspass on my property, ecspecially quad riders, our trails are supreme. We have a campsite right on the river and there is an old Tea Pea up on a hill about 50 yards from our campsite in the woods. The cub scouts used to camp out in it but they havnt for a long time. Me and my friends were snoopin around it one day and found an old bottle of whiskey in it (Definetely not a boy scout that did that) Was kinda spooky. When we camp out back there my dad usually takes his Luger p89 just incase :D

hartnett18
10-17-2006, 06:06 PM
at my friends ranch theres a huge rock proboly the size of a truck and its on a huge cliff that has a big "W" painted on it and it was through dense woods to get to it me and my dad asked around the little town why its up there they said about 15 years ago a kid did somthing to make himself commit suicide on the rock and we hiked to it its an amazing view on top of the rock but its just freaky sleeping not to far up the hill, noing someone died down there. His buddies paint tallie marks every year to show how long its been.

Ghost-Rider
10-17-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by scottwvu
One day, while riding in the woods near my house, I came upon a grave. I had stopped my raptor on top of this mountain on the way back to my house. I had to pee really badly. It was situated about 30 feet off the trail just sitting near an old stump. It looked like nobody had been there for years and years. The name on the grave said Sue Ann Thompson and she lived from 1906-1923 (17 years old). I did not think much of it...so out of respect for the departed I rode my Raptor about a mile down the trail to go wee-wee.

Last week I went for a ride which started at 4:00p.m.. I was booking through the woods at twilight (right before darkness falls) in a hurry to get home. (as the woods in Southern West Virginia get downright creepy at night....especially in the Fall).

At one point, this deer runs out RIGHT in front of my quad and I had to lock them up in order to miss it. (If anybody has ever slammed on the brakes of a Raptor 660 completely wound out of 3rd gear then you know how scary THAT can be).

Anyway, once I finally came to a stop, I took off my helmet so I could smoke a cigarette (I know.....bad habit....) and just calm down from the hella scare the deer gave me. I walked through the leaves to sit on this rock and just.....chill.

I had my head in my hands, trying to shake off the visions of what might have happened had I hit the dear, swearing (not for the first time) to slow the hell down on the trails when I thought I heard a girl talking about 60 yards through the woods to my left.

At this point, it is almost dark. The sun is just a gash of red and orange light on the horizon. I cross over this log that was propped up against an old oak tree. Halfway over the damn thing I looked up and saw little Miss Sue Anne's grave. I **** you not there were NO leaves on it the length of what would have been her coffin.

All of a sudden, i started hearing children laughing (which is the creepiest sound in the motha ******* world to hear at sunset in the woods in the Fall. In October). My heart IMMEDIATELY went into overdrive and I got the hell out of there!!!

As I was mounting my quad and put my goggles on, I noticed in my periphrial vision what looked like a chick with a long white dress peering out from behind the old Oak tree. To say I made tracks is an understatement.

I almost put this in the "confessions" thread, then happened upon this one. I dreamed about that girl for 2 nights in a row. In each dream she has a sinister grin on her face like she knows something I don't.... I am off again in 2 days. At sunset I am going back......just to see......
You go back the graves gone...a tree growing right were it was.....lol

DieselBoy
10-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Nothin like the scream of a sport quad in the woods at dusk with that classic fourstroke bark. :D

Scarey stories, guys. I'm surprised you want to go back to the grave, scottwvu, I would be hesitant to go back. The next time you go back the girls going to appear in the middle of the path and your quads gonna stall out of nowhere, and THEN you will be leaving a trail of sh1t behind ya......LOL

10-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Around here the trails arnt that bad, there spooky and ish but there ok when your with other people. But I always think what it would be like riding them at night and holy balls it freaks me out. I would NEVER ride in these trails at night unless I'm with a huge group of people. Especaily this one place called Cascade, its probaly one of the more popular places intown so theres always some weird *** people in it.

I remeber one time on my lakota I went back in the trails by my house. It was snowing, and all I'm wearing is sneakers, jeans and a jacket because it was a quick ride to test something out. Well I go back to this little feild with a bridge that was a river that runs thru it. Well this one part looked like it frooze pretty good so I try to ride on it. All of a sudden i hear the ice cracking and slam it into revese but I fell in. It was only like 4ft deep but Im wearing sneakers and jeans while its snowing lol. So I had to walk allllllllll they way back to my house wet and cold to get my dad on my little breeze so he could get my lakota out of the ice.:(

flattrack440ex
10-17-2006, 08:58 PM
at my vacation home upstate i was makin a trail threw a place that we have never been before and i came uppon a huge rock n carved into the moss is GOD and this was like 10 years ago or so and every time i go back nothing grows there just thought it was kinda weird.

in my home town we ride the gas lines all the time and over by the gas plant there is a perfect place to camp but i could never figure out y we didnt and i finally asked one of the adults that rides with us and he told us they used to but at around 1:30 in the mornin a guy dressed like hes from the 1800 comes walkin threw the woods with a toarch. im sittin here thinkin yea ok man so me n a few buddies went up there a few weeks ago to see if it was true and when we got to this spot i had to pee so i walked up the trail farther and noticed no light what so ever. about 10 min later me and my friend adam looked up threw the woods because me and him were freezing and the other three with use were extremely how. when we both look up into the same spot we both say holy chit!! and all u see walkin threw the woods is white light and u can see the outline of a man holding something. we didnt stick around for it to get close so we all booked it outta of there havent been back since but now after reading about that girls grave and all it kinda makes me wanna go back and check it out again.

pelphrey
10-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Buy the TrailTech HIDs and you'll never be scared again. HAHAHA..

My only comment to all these stories are wow. I think I would go back and check out the situation with a group of buddies if I saw something. I like watching "Ghost Hunters" but that show that comes on discovery channel with the demons is just crazy. I've seen stuff move that I can't explain and a few years ago this guy killed himself where we partied in high school. One night it was foggy out I was driving down the road where he killed hiself with a buddy. Needless to say I saw a figure from the waist down, couldn't see anything above the waist because of the fog. My buddy didn't see if but he knew I saw something. I got pretty stiff all of a sudden and couldn't talk. He had to steer the truck until we got a few hundred yards away from it.

But the weird part is the night he commited suicide I drove down the gravel road and saw his car. I drove to the end of the road and almost got hung up. I thought I was going to have to walk up there and ask for help. Luckily I kept rocking the truck and got out. I sat there at the end of the road for 10-15 minutes then this dog rushed up on me. I didn't think anything when I saw his car....Well the only thing I thought was "someone is getting lucky" as in some nude on nude action. So I just went about my business. The dog ended up being his, and they didn't find him for 3-4 days after the night I was out there...

And at a buddies house we both say one of his kitchen chairs get picked up and moved a few inches forward. The way the chair moved it looked like someone stood behind it and took hold of the seat part and picked up, moved forward then sat it down.

As far as riding a quad down trails at night. I get the feeling once in a blue moon someone is going to pop out from behind a tree and knock me off my bike. I always check to make sure my helmet is strapped right afterward also. I always strap it up, but who knows someone could be just looking out for me. Or worse a free ride!!!

450RGNCC
10-17-2006, 10:03 PM
I have scary stuff happen to me all the time, but I must say, the first time that you hear the scream of a dying rabbit when you are alone in the middle of the night, you almost sh** your pants.

WhiteYFZ
10-17-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by signboy
dang! Nice purchase, I would love to own a few hundred acres! That spot does look a little creepy, thats cool though. Great place to camp and freak each other out. hehe

hartnett18
10-18-2006, 05:11 PM
dang some of yalls stories are freaky. Its fun to investigate the legends and stuff you hear around town but actually seeing the **** is crazy. me and my friend used to go to an abandon house on our bike and the family left evrything it was scary. about a year later the fire department burnt it down for fun

700bRad
10-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Here is a picture our trail camera took the other day, my dad was putting some Deer Cocaine on a deer trail (deer attractant) and he didnt even know the camera snapped his picture untill we unploaded the pix to our pc. Check out the 2 large orbs to the left, then theres alot of little ones all over the picture. There has to be a logical explanation for this..

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/YFZbrad/Picture001-1.jpg

NPelletier
10-18-2006, 05:55 PM

was thids a cigarette, or a joint lol:eek:

killerofcrows48
10-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
was thids a cigarette, or a joint lol:eek:

busted!!!!!!

:eek2:

rooster_20
10-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Was the girl hot man cause I live in KY nothin hotter than a girl in the woods haha jk. Anybody herd of Little Shephards Trail? Its supposed to be haunted...

JForestZ34
10-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Could be the lens was a little dirty. I don't know, but still scares the crap out of me.

James

Originally posted by 700bRad
Here is a picture our trail camera took the other day, my dad was putting some Deer Cocaine on a deer trail (deer attractant) and he didnt even know the camera snapped his picture untill we unploaded the pix to our pc. Check out the 2 large orbs to the left, then theres alot of little ones all over the picture. There has to be a logical explanation for this..

LTZ400rider
10-19-2006, 12:47 PM
hey when u go back to this grave take some pics.

i think every should take pics of these scary trails.

aaronqjones
10-19-2006, 12:58 PM
How much was that land?

Trevor
10-19-2006, 01:00 PM
How much did you pay for a chunk of land that size????

Ghost-Rider
10-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad

I have one them also most have a lense cover the flash probly just put a glare on the lense cover

Quad18star
10-19-2006, 02:34 PM
You don't have to worry about Big Foot or the Sasquash .... they both live only a few miles from my place . Really nice guys and not quite as creepy as most make them out to be . :p

LTZ400rider
10-21-2006, 11:08 AM
hey did u go back to the woods yet?

Ruby Soho
10-21-2006, 11:51 AM
today my friend and me went riding, and down in my woods we found trails from a quad or soemthing, but no tracks or anything. we walked down furhter and found a bunch of tools knocked over, a tent, an old beat up car. we walked a little futher and found a brand new looking tractor just sitting in the woods. and a new looking bike.

it was pretty wierd

gohstmofo6696
10-21-2006, 12:06 PM
man these stories are crazy, i dont have anything like that to tell you, but i went ridin' in Colorado and we had to pull 3 point turns to get around these courners and if you slipped or messed up you would fall at least a few thousand feet off the side of a cliff, it was pretty hairy there. not to metion huge rocks would move when you hit them making you slide down som of thses hills on the cliff:ermm:

Punk'd
10-21-2006, 12:38 PM

Wow.. Let us know what happens dude.. Id deff take someone with me or like another member said, shes going to appear in the trail as your riding and your bikes going to die and your going to be stuck in the woods with her!:eek2:

TRX_450
08-08-2010, 05:01 PM
bump for a neat old thread. any new stories?

RATPACK Z400
08-11-2010, 06:28 PM
We had to cut though a nudist colony were these two dudes butt naked jump out and start chasing us with there machettes yelling at us. took friend that didn,t know we had to cross there land and never heard of them (the nudist,s) they came running at us and my friend was scared to the point of screaming like a girl at us to hurry! was so funny! We were crossing a creek at the time the dudes started running at us from behind us and he was the last man !

Tommy Warren
08-11-2010, 06:50 PM
tell us the truth...you saw the naked men, turned around, and pretended to pick up a penny off the ground:D

Guy400
08-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by RATPACK Z400
We had to cut though a nudist colony were these two dudes butt naked jump out and start chasing us with there machettes yelling at us. took friend that didn,t know we had to cross there land and never heard of them (the nudist,s) they came running at us and my friend was scared to the point of screaming like a girl at us to hurry! was so funny! We were crossing a creek at the time the dudes started running at us from behind us and he was the last man ! For some reason reading this story makes me think of meeting Sea Bass at 3:00 AM sharp at the truck stop...

jesseweaver
08-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
For some reason reading this story makes me think of meeting Sea Bass at 3:00 AM sharp at the truck stop...

hahahaha. you gonna eat that?

i could quote that movie all day

dns1764
08-12-2010, 06:55 AM
there is a small lot in my neighborhood with a bunch of trails that we used to ride our bike when we were kids. one day we defaced a pretty little cardboard easterbunny with a pinecone :devil: that my pedofile neighbor put up. he chased 6 of us down in his chester the molester van. long story short we didnt go back there for like 5 years until i got the quads

lasher45
08-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
tell us the truth...you saw the naked men, turned around, and pretended to pick up a penny off the ground:D

Hahahaha, I'm sure he won't admit to that one. Maybe he just "tripped and fell" on his hands and knees. :D :D

usp4u
08-12-2010, 09:11 AM
OP, if you dont run that trail how do you know that it doesn't lead to tits and gold.

You could be missin' out on alotta tits & gold, man.

Hondamaster5505
08-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
hahahaha. you gonna eat that?

i could quote that movie all day

Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

EHhhhAHhHDHHEEHHHHHEHHHHAHH AHH WHHHHH EHHHH

300racer
08-12-2010, 10:33 AM
i used to ride at my dad's old employer's house when i was little and his house was a house that the slaves would stay in on there way to freedom and it had a tunnel from the basement to the back of his pasture. i thought it was cool but he filed it in. but inbetween 2 fields there is a narrow strip of woods i would ride through and it has a bunch of old civil war headstones that are creepy. i would never go out there without anyone but i would always stop and read them if i was with someone. nothing crazy ever happen it just creeped me out. lol

gtt416ex
08-12-2010, 01:37 PM
i've never really came across a place i'd consider "creepy" or "weird". I like to walk through the woods and mountains during the fall and winter when the Timber rattlers aren't out. But i do have a story of an awesome place that me and my brother found.

We were walking down this trail at a place we call Jack's River, when we looked up at a ridge and saw an old road bed. we walked up to it, followed it out, and it came out to this graveyard. This was during the winter and we had about 3" of snow, so it looked really neat. I walked over to the biggest headstone and it said "Solomon Fouts". Turns out it was our great, great grandfathers Cemetery where he, his family, and his slaves are buried.

We're going back up there this winter to take pictures of it and a few other civil war cemeteries i've found

ZBlaster
08-12-2010, 07:06 PM
The Mine Field at the Big Buck GNCC :eek2:

Never seen anything that really creeped me out about like some 8" tall stumps all over the place when you're in 4th gear and heavy dust.

ZeroLogic
08-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by gtt416ex
i've never really came across a place i'd consider "creepy" or "weird". I like to walk through the woods and mountains during the fall and winter when the Timber rattlers aren't out. But i do have a story of an awesome place that me and my brother found.

We were walking down this trail at a place we call Jack's River, when we looked up at a ridge and saw an old road bed. we walked up to it, followed it out, and it came out to this graveyard. This was during the winter and we had about 3" of snow, so it looked really neat. I walked over to the biggest headstone and it said "Solomon Fouts". Turns out it was our great, great grandfathers Cemetery where he, his family, and his slaves are buried.

We're going back up there this winter to take pictures of it and a few other civil war cemeteries i've found

Thats pretty cool. Def get pictures!

Smoker
08-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Ah the cold chill while riding, can't deny it sometimes on a night ride, creepy. Funny story, on a night ride at Wayne in Ohio when the group got split up. One guy comes hauling the mail looking for the rest of us and his brother was sitting parked sideways off of the trail with his lights off, so when he came hollering by he popped his lights on as he was passing, which the guy running up the trail almost wiped a tree because he thought he was going to get t-boned. It was funny, at least to the rest of us.

backwoodsracer
08-14-2010, 09:20 AM
It was in the same spot, except I did not realize it until it was too late.

I thought about taking my brother, but ever noticed how freaky **** never seems to happen when you are NOT alone?

I am just curious as to what will happen I guess.....

dude i strait up ride out there packin a lil something for who or whatever wants to f*** around

slightlybent47
08-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Chin_Chilla
Me and my close friend decided to buy some land just outside Weatherford Texas to do some riding out there. We bought 464 acres, and its mostly dense woods and mountains. We were out there riding almost all weekend 2 weeks ago. He finally got some pics of the area. But there was this one spot we just wouldnt go riding in. It was dark, gloomy type trail that goes into a very very dense part of the property. On the pic it looks pretty bright, but trust me pulling up to it i got chills down my back and goosebumps. Lets just say we didnt ride into it too far, but it just got darker and darker. We both just turned around and left it be. We got back to camp and just talked about it all night. It was just a feeling i got i dunno, it was super creepy. I dont think ill be riding around that area too much!

Hey man give me a Pm I’ll ride through there, I love to explore creepy places .
I live in Houston so you’re not far from me.
I’ll PM you with my phone number give me a call.

muddy400EX
08-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Hey man give me a Pm I’ll ride through there, I love to explore creepy places .
I live in Houston so you’re not far from me.
I’ll PM you with my phone number give me a call.

that was 4 years ago, surely hes gone through it by now:eek2:

backwoodsracer
08-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 450RGNCC
I have scary stuff happen to me all the time, but I must say, the first time that you hear the scream of a dying rabbit when you are alone in the middle of the night, you almost sh** your pants.

yeah i went squirrel hunting one night and i shot a rabbit right at dusk and heard that noise i nearly chit my self