PDA

View Full Version : AGP questions

SnowFlake
10-16-2006, 07:45 PM
I had this in the race forum but i kinda need a quick response....

I went onto the AGP site to register for my first race on the 29th and i noticed thet they ask for a race number. When i was at the race this past weekend i noticed that non of the amatures had number on their quads. So should i just leave that blank and not worry about the number a number on my quad.

And another question.. This is my first time racing should i go in the first year racer class or the 2 and 4 stroke 16-21 year olds. I was kinda leaning towards the first year racer cause its my first time and im just looking for the expeierence and just to finish my first race.

joedirt
10-16-2006, 07:56 PM
If it's your first race then first year racer is a good choice.
With it being your first race I wouldn't worry about pre-registration until you get a number reserved for yourself. It will only take a couple of minutes at the track to get signed up. Their good with all that stuff.

SnowFlake
10-16-2006, 08:11 PM
so does that mean i have to get number plates and all that good stuff. Because most of the amatures did not have them.

joedirt
10-16-2006, 08:30 PM
You don't need number plates to race. Scoring is done with the barcode they give you when you register.
Numbers are good if you want your pit crew to spot you quicker or for those that take the pictures of the race to know who you are.

SnowFlake
10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
ok cool thanks alot
i dont think ill need to be refueling at all, i didnt see any four stokes come in for fuel