PDA

View Full Version : 300ex

rollie
10-15-2006, 08:25 PM
i have a 2001 Honda 300EX forsale that needs to go to make room for a 450, It's got ,
Burgaurd +2+1 a-arms,
Elka front shocks,
Kenda Klaw front tires,
2-3 douglas .190 front rims,
AC front bumber,
Cut front plastic,
Renthal Fat bars,
K&N filter,Outerwears pre-filter,
IMS/Roll pegs,
AC nerfs,
Big Gun complete exhuast,
Dyno jet kit,
EBC rear brake rotor,
D.I.D X ring chain,
LSR +4 axle,
Douglas conv center rear beadlocks,
ITP MXR4 rear tires,
Gibson bearring carrier,
Works quadstar rear shock
Pro design killswitch,
.80 piston with 12:1 comp
.335 WebCam,
harderned rocker arms

Oil changed and filter cleaned after every 2 rides,Brand new carrier, sprockets and chain, ball joints done 3 rides ago,Quad comes with alot of extra parts : extra set of Plastic, Extra set of nerf bars, Stock Pipe,Stock a-arms, Stock axle, Stock front and rear shocks, Brand new EBC clutch/gasket(kept as an extra just incase, never needed it) stock bumper, extra Front sprocket, and sprocket clip, probably more i cant think of.... my quad+cash for a LTR450, 450R or possibly trade for an MX dale

This quad ran the entire season with ZERO dnf's and the only problem i had was the bearing carrier went, i replaced that and it has 1 ride on it, the quad took me to a 7th overall ride in the Youth production class for NEATV-MX.

Any other questions PM me...$2500!!!

kaseakid11
10-26-2006, 04:17 AM
would you go any lower and could you ship it..

rollie
10-26-2006, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by kaseakid11
would you go any lower and could you ship it..

no i cant go any lower i mean com one, $2500 is a steal for what you get! and nah i dont want to ship it, i have someone comming to look at it this weekend

mvp28
02-03-2007, 06:01 PM
is the bike still 4 sale???? if so, do you have a phone number or e mail adress? you can pm me

rollie
02-03-2007, 08:03 PM
no, its sold, sorry