PDA

View Full Version : pics of yur board

nickmelll
10-15-2006, 05:09 PM
post pics of your snowboards

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/nickmell/yoo.jpgi dont have any pics w bindings but i got burto missions

10-15-2006, 05:56 PM
oh man almost snowboarding season. I worked at the local mountain last year as a instructor(i hated it) so now I know all the secret stuff to get cheap food and stuff. It was cool working there tho because the mountain hosts the Chevy Snowboarding Grand Prix so I got like "backstage" passes and ****. ahh good times haha.

This seasons gonna suck tho, I dont get the mountain jackets, the free season pass and all that stuff:(

nickmelll
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
yea i cant wait . i sb at the wisp so thats cool but theres not a whole lota trails

suck my pipe
10-15-2006, 07:41 PM
I ski snowboards are gay like skate boards. Come up to 7 springs it's fun as hell.

orca0294
10-15-2006, 07:45 PM
I've got a capita stairmaster 05/06 model..best board I've ridden

CDALEMX301
10-15-2006, 08:14 PM
currently i got a Forum Devun Walsh its 3 or 4 years old I'll be upgrading this season since I no longer work at a ski area i work at a ski shop and can get sick deals

10-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
oh man almost snowboarding season. I worked at the local mountain last year as a instructor(i hated it) so now I know all the secret stuff to get cheap food and stuff. It was cool working there tho because the mountain hosts the Chevy Snowboarding Grand Prix so I got like "backstage" passes and ****. ahh good times haha.

This seasons gonna suck tho, I dont get the mountain jackets, the free season pass and all that stuff:(

mountain creek? can u PM me on how to get cheap food? lol plz!

10-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1

mountain creek? can u PM me on how to get cheap food? lol plz!

Nick110
10-16-2006, 08:16 AM
I got some K2 board that I won in a raffle thing. And some custom bindings that I built by calling companies and having them send me out parts. Ill get pics later.

What kinda riding is everyone into. Park, Grinding, Just going down, or like trail shooting.

I like park.

nickmelll
10-16-2006, 01:44 PM
i like trails ill go to the park sometime though..rails hurt

TheFontMaster
10-16-2006, 02:23 PM
I can't wait for the snow to fall. Last season sucked so I'm hoping this one will be better. Me and my friends used to do alot of tow-ins using snowmobiles. We got a couple painfull videos outa that haha. I love back country, and woods riding, then I do some jumping. Rails aren't my thing, and with some luck the ski areas down here in PA will have some better jumps than the local places back in NY.

ilpadrino113
10-16-2006, 06:17 PM
ya i worked in therental shop one year at the local mountain and it suckedbut we had fun, then i went to the kitchen the next year. Even worse it last a week before i went to lifty. i was na instructor the the next year, it was fun but u don't make any cash. Back to lifty for 2 years. Always have a blast as a lifty. Get to hit on the girls, make friends with the people who run the mountain, everyone prety much leaves you alone, and you get to be out in the fresh air. It only sucks when it gets below 10 or is raining. I can't work there this winter tho as i transfered to a school 4 hours north.

10-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by ilpadrino113
ya i worked in therental shop one year at the local mountain and it suckedbut we had fun, then i went to the kitchen the next year. Even worse it last a week before i went to lifty. i was na instructor the the next year, it was fun but u don't make any cash. Back to lifty for 2 years. Always have a blast as a lifty. Get to hit on the girls, make friends with the people who run the mountain, everyone prety much leaves you alone, and you get to be out in the fresh air. It only sucks when it gets below 10 or is raining. I can't work there this winter tho as i transfered to a school 4 hours north.

Working out a mountain has its pros and cons. The mountain here screws you with the pay for being an instructer. You get payed 7.40 an hour,BUT only when your giving a lesson, so you can be there for 8 hours but only get paid for like 3.

But back to ther other question, I got to the park occansinaly, but I like ****ing around in the trails and bombing hills and ****. And messing with the asains:chinese: haha

ECATV Raptor
10-16-2006, 07:04 PM
This is how I roll or ski ..........Twin tips baby:blah: