PDA

View Full Version : Universal's Horror Nights!

Giz400ex
10-15-2006, 03:31 AM
Anybody been there in Orlando and also whats there Haunted Houses like??? I went there last year but wasn't able to go inside anywhere because the kid wasn't having any fun, he was only 3 at that time but we were down there and said what the hell, we'll try it!:ermm:

LTandRaptorider
10-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Anybody been there in Orlando and also whats there Haunted Houses like??? I went there last year but wasn't able to go inside anywhere because the kid wasn't having any fun, he was only 3 at that time but we were down there and said what the hell, we'll try it!:ermm:

I was there about 16 years ago... :eek: Had a great time! I went through the park earlier, paid the extra for the Halloweeen night. The closed the park down for a couple hours to set everything up, then re-open. I headed for the haunted house first, by advice of a worker there earlier in the day. I thought it was very good. They also had a skit put on with a Beetlejuice theme... A woman snake charmer walking around... Overall I give it 2 thumbs up. :cool:

Giz400ex
10-21-2006, 04:56 AM
Well, went there last night and had a blast. Really recommend the Halloween nights, very disturbing:D :D :D