PDA

View Full Version : need help asap!!!!!! going riding and bike wont start

yfz stealer
10-15-2006, 03:07 AM
well i have a 2003 warrior and i havent rided it for about two mouths and just today i want to go start it
idles just fine but once you give it gas it like pops,pops,pops and if you give it full gas it will just die
now i have a pipe,kn filter,and dyno jets here what i do get it the last time i went riding it was fine and i have had this same setup for more then a year and never had problemes iam guess its too rich ethier the mainjet or needle? OR what do you guys think????

dead eye 00
10-15-2006, 08:03 AM
Clogged mainjet.

exrider008
10-15-2006, 08:12 AM
is ur choke on?

yellowzo3
10-15-2006, 08:14 AM
your carb could be clogged with dirt and stuff from sitting for a while. might have to clean it out. how old is the gas in the tank?

700bRad
10-15-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by yfz stealer
well i have a 2003 warrior and i havent rided it for about two mouths and just today i want to go start it
idles just fine but once you give it gas it like pops,pops,pops and if you give it full gas it will just die
now i have a pipe,kn filter,and dyno jets here what i do get it the last time i went riding it was fine and i have had this same setup for more then a year and never had problemes iam guess its too rich ethier the mainjet or needle? OR what do you guys think????

I dunno that sounds like a spark plug to me...

yfz stealer
10-15-2006, 01:10 PM
its none of that i change the old gas right away and checked the spark puge and it all fine i took the carb apt and cleaned
should i start going down on the main jet or up the needle????

zeppelin
10-15-2006, 01:18 PM
well if ran fine before, its not like the carb settings just up and decided to change themselves, so they should be good. id change the plug, make sure your airfileter is clean, and clean the carb one more time making sure that every single orphice and jet isnt clogged.