PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have Jeremiah Jones paralizing movie?

kawi_kfx13
10-14-2006, 01:56 PM
hey does any one have the movie of his crash???? plez post it

trict_out
10-14-2006, 02:54 PM
why? :ermm:

eastside 400
10-14-2006, 04:08 PM
ive seen the pictures of it and it looks pretty scary, he kinda fell off the one side because it went up on 2 wheels from the looks and someone crashed into him. i kinda wanted to see the video but i kno people are gonna say thats rude and u shouldnt do that but i dont see whats so bad about it. idk:confused:

trict_out
10-14-2006, 04:09 PM
search it if you wanna see it. no need for another thread on this

10-14-2006, 04:11 PM
id like to see it too....i dont think there is anything rude about it...its life people get hurt, some people die and i think we should be able to watch all videos of things of that nature, if anything its a reminder that the sport we all love can be dangerous and life changing ay any moment

WheelieMan4
10-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Yea, it was posted before and I saved it, but that link don't work anymore..?

700bRad
10-14-2006, 08:11 PM
I have it as well. Not because I am morbid but because I was curious how this terrible event unfolded. The guy who taped it put it in slow motion and when the dust cleared I couldnt see JJ, possible he was under his bike? Anyway, I give my best for JJ's recoverey, and my heart and prayers go out to him, his family, and his friends.

Ralph
10-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad
I have it as well. Not because I am morbid but because I was curious how this terrible event unfolded. The guy who taped it put it in slow motion and when the dust cleared I couldnt see JJ, possible he was under his bike? Anyway, I give my best for JJ's recoverey, and my heart and prayers go out to him, his family, and his friends.

Yeah he was under the bike.:o

QuadJunkies
10-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by WheelieMan4
Yea, it was posted before and I saved it, but that link don't work anymore..?
Out of respect, I think it has been pulled off the net.

That is something I dont ever care to see again..:(

TGW_400ex
10-14-2006, 09:54 PM
I can't believe they took it off the net. Me and my friends have a movie of us getting hurt. I filmed my friend jumping a bike wreaking and snapping his collar bone. He doesn't like watching it himself but he doesn't care if others do.

trict_out
10-14-2006, 11:05 PM
hes not in a wheelchair now either is he? im sorry i dont agree with you guys its nothing personal i promise but it just rattles me to think you wanna see the vid. Best of luck JJ