PDA

View Full Version : anywhere in south jersey?

chris75
10-13-2006, 06:31 PM
tired of chaTS and atco any other place that has safe parkin and low cop coverage? or where does everyone ride in jersey?

CD400EX
10-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Everywhere I ride in South NJ is crawling with 5-0 these days.

get on google earth and find some sand.

chris75
10-13-2006, 08:49 PM
i kno there killin all the fun

3exrider23
10-14-2006, 08:07 AM
ya jersey isnt good for ridden that much nemore. i ride in lil mill cause its lik 5 mins from my house n my parents have to drive me cause im only 14 but even that sucks. blue anchor has sum nice pits but i was gettin kicked outta there last 2 times i went. collins lakes has lik 20 pits but ya gotta no sum1 that noes there way around or u will get lost.

chris75
10-14-2006, 10:50 AM
yea i found a few spots but the cops r now tryin to get u for parkin since they cant get u in the woods lol so ive been just tryin to find a safe place to park at around these areas

nicktrx450r
10-14-2006, 06:50 PM
i no some good spots. one spot if some wants to meet up theres is a big peach orcard we can ride in its nice cause in the back there are some nice trails. i no the people who own the land.
mantua,nj. pm me if u want to meet up.

chris75
10-16-2006, 03:37 PM
anyone ever run at or around winslow?

Crazy Diamond
10-16-2006, 08:56 PM
How about around Twin Rivers? Georges?

ryeguy
10-17-2006, 08:31 PM
I know some decent spots around. Ive heard of georges but never went. Anyone live around ocean county? Pm me

duffman1483
10-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Winslow is a bad place anymore, my buddy just got snagged by rangers with 4wheel drive quads, he has a court date next month with huge fines, I got out, but I crossed the pike and went into collins lakes and got a ride out. And where in Mantua besides the old track and behind electric mobility is there to ride?

chris75
10-18-2006, 07:17 PM
we ride wit locals there at winslow and they ride bac there almost every weeekend for the past 2 yr and havent had any real problems yet...i kno there cops out but if u dont play stupid they really cant get u thats y they gave up on gettin u on the woods and gettin u for parkin so all u need is a safe parkin spot

duffman1483
10-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Back at winslow, the cops were cool, they told us to get out last time that state forestry was hanging around, but we went back a week later and thats when my boy got nailed by the rangers in winslow. We were riding at the pit behind the golf course which me and my father have ridden at for I couldn't even tell you how long now, but I play it safe and just stick to collins lakes and PA now.

nicktrx450r
10-21-2006, 08:57 PM
there are spot by cleaview high school i know. i also no all the trails behind eletric moblilty. pm if u tryin to meet up some time i no some good spots

x rider1291
11-19-2006, 08:51 AM
yea i ride behind electric mobility all the time. there is also a little mx track not to far from those trails its not the greatest but its better than nothing.

x rider1291
11-19-2006, 08:54 AM
i forgot to say there is also some nice trails behind gloucester county college if anyone knos where that is. but u have to be careful because they always have one or two security gaurds goin around the campus but so far they havent bothered me or my buddies.

quadgod440ex
11-21-2006, 08:34 AM
Winslow and collingslakes are both beat anymore , pretty much nothing there . The one motorcross track is so whooped out its unbelievable. The winslow pit right near the railroad tracks is beat there is only that one little step up there . no Real hills . The pit by the gold coarse is just horrible. It was good when them few guys went back there with the bachoe and built them jumps . But then u know the jerk *ffs that just ride over the jumps and destroy . After that its beat and the cops patrol it pretty good now. Little mill i ride back there also cause its about 5 minutes from my house . Im the one who built that huge step up way back in the woods . U cant really get to it unless u know where ur going . But its like a 3rd gear pinned jump. Its pretty nice , i usually gotta just throw some dirt on it once and a while . That is the only thing back there tho pretty much . I had a decent track in the trails across from little mill but there is two many kids that go back there and just mess it up. Nothing against kids at all .Just the ones that dont even ride and wanna be D*cks . If anyone wants to meet up and ride let me know im always down to go some where new.

Dirty Erni
12-05-2006, 06:27 AM
Exit 74 Lacey off the GSp is the spot.. The cops will warn you not to park off the dirt road- (right to the Left of the south bound toll) but if you go deep enough you'll be fine. They're not ball busters at all. Bringing a quad back there is fine. Its a great spot open fields, straight aways where you can top the bike off and a nice mud pit. You can easily spend a full day down there.

I'll be there this sunday.

you can email me at crichards@pspsports.com if you need more informatiion

brunog
12-05-2006, 10:31 AM
I ride in winslow. I have heard it called Blue Hole. The place is wide open with a lake, jumps, small tracks. It is pretty good and I have never been chased before. I heard of Triboro in Gibbsboro off 561 by the skating rink that is now closed. I took a ride in my truck down a road where you can see it and it looks like alot of fun. I just do not know where I can park with a trailer and not get harrassed by cops or the people in the homes near it.

Dirty Erni
12-05-2006, 03:23 PM
It's exit 74 off the GSp OSuth. You will see the dirt road to the right of the tolls.. If you drive ion the dirt road drive up a least a 1/4 mile and tuck your truck behind a bush.. Cops will warn you the first time if they see you off roading with your truck. if u r there to just drop your quad and ride your fine.. open dirt roads, jumps, trails and a nice mud pit. You can spend the whole day down there. Its fantastic..

feel free to email me at crichards@pspsports.com I'll give you directions and sH(*&^.

CD400EX
12-05-2006, 07:30 PM
That's not George's property is it? Last I head they were cracking down there.

exrider44
12-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Guys please dont post directions on here use the pm. We dont have many spots in NJ I would hate to lose them

JDMThoughts
12-17-2006, 10:32 AM
I live in Barnegat and have one local pit and there is a pair of small areas to ride and of course the infamous Parkway trails. I am getting my quad this week hopefully. So maybe I can catchup with some of you guys. Maybe I can borrow a truck from work or something, I don't own one myself. I will keep you posted.

3exrider23
12-17-2006, 03:28 PM
i just heard they flatted everything at collins lakes but ahvent been back there yet. hey quadgod what do u ride. im back there everyweek end basicly and have been rideing the tracks with like nick and craig and everyone.

gmccomas412
12-19-2006, 03:00 PM
anyone ride out in sarco i no the cops r ruff but like its 20 miles of riden are they got everything from mud to dunes its pretty phat i go there everyweekend just about or how bout gliddeds cops r ruff out there to but it such good riden?? anyone ride out there liet me know im always lookin for new ppl to ride with

JDMThoughts
12-19-2006, 04:42 PM
Anyone capable of picking a brother up? I don't own a truck so I am kinda limited to riding around my town. Not too many great places but enough to keep me content for the moment. Let me know, gas money could be provided as well.

sahlberg
12-26-2006, 06:38 PM
well...i live in toms river and theres a decent place to ride. mainly muddin and trails....if some of you want to come and ride, email me at johnsahlberg@yahoo.com....i dont get on this site too much so please email me!

BLVN1VNV
01-09-2007, 04:14 PM
ive heard its been really bad at both places

JDMThoughts
01-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I have a local pit in Barnegat that might be worth checking out in another month or so. I have been working on building up some sections for practice, with plenty of rhythm and some jumps. I am new to jumping so I am working on building jumps up higher and higher as I progress. I already have a nice rhythm section I am gonna rebuild this weekend and hopefully I will have a new jump or two ready.

draggin-accord
01-12-2007, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by brunog
I ride in winslow. I have heard it called Blue Hole. The place is wide open with a lake, jumps, small tracks. It is pretty good and I have never been chased before. I heard of Triboro in Gibbsboro off 561 by the skating rink that is now closed. I took a ride in my truck down a road where you can see it and it looks like alot of fun. I just do not know where I can park with a trailer and not get harrassed by cops or the people in the homes near it.

we used to ride there back in the day, they were some HUGE hills to climb there. enough to room to get wide open, some mud... i havent been der in years. i've actually thought about goin there. i know the only way they used to be able to catch you was if you were riding on the road or your trucks were parked.

exrider44
01-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Cops should be doing something else with their time. Its bs if you ask me. My buddies ride both sarco and gliddens its been hot lately from what I hear.

noizemaker
03-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey guys. Just joined the forums. Me & my buddies have been searching high & low looking for good places to ride in south jersey but just like everyone has mentioned the cops are bein total hard-ons!!!! I went down to SARCO this afternoon to check it out as i havent been there in a while since i heard about all the heat. Doesn't look like the building development down there has started yet. That place is totally awesome. It really is miserable that they cant let a bunch of guys go & have an innocent day of fun. They should be worried more about the a@#holes that r doing "real" illegal stuff. But it just goes to show u what money really does.

Well anyway i hope we can find some new spots with less heat.

Talk to u guys soon.

watrboy821
03-30-2007, 02:43 PM
there are places to ride, just do google maps in a secluded area and if you have heard people talk about a place dont go there.

noizemaker
03-31-2007, 03:03 AM
yea thats what i thought waterboy. thats what im gnna have to do. do some google earthing & check for open areas.

Talk to u soon pal!
Carmine.

Tom86
04-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by duffman1483
Winslow is a bad place anymore, my buddy just got snagged by rangers with 4wheel drive quads, he has a court date next month with huge fines, I got out, but I crossed the pike and went into collins lakes and got a ride out. And where in Mantua besides the old track and behind electric mobility is there to ride?

I second that... stay out of Winslow. I been busted back there, luckily game worden was cool about it. My buddy got caught back there recently too. We both got caught on the pit by the golf course, just off piney hollow (not colings lake side). Millvilles not bad, I been there once, seemed cool. Ive also riden in Mays Landing, dont rememer where cuz i didnt drive but the trails we sweat. Didnt see the same trails twice until I was headed back to the trailer.

sahlberg
04-20-2007, 10:01 AM
just go along the parkway around barnegat and tuckerton....theres spots all off the sides of the parkway....havent personally been riding there yet but there tons of sand dunes and stuff...looks like it could be tons of fun.

once i get my 450R, i'll defiantely have to meet up with some of you guys..!