PDA

View Full Version : Who Knows Aaron??

o3thirdeyeo3
10-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Does anyone here know or talk to AARON? Its starting to seem like he stiffed me $750 considering he hasnt replied to any messages or even been online for that matter. If anyone can get ahold of him please tell him he is wanted!!! Thanks alot
Clint

FasstMidnightZ
10-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Heard in another thread he was in the hospital for a bad appendex..He doesn't seem like the type to do that but... :ermm:

o3thirdeyeo3
10-13-2006, 03:11 PM
yeah thats what i was thinking, seeing as he has a good rep around here. but my parts should have been here, and im lost without a tracking #. sorry if im jumping to conclusions but its worth what i could be losing.

Ralph
10-13-2006, 04:15 PM
How long has it been? Im not making any guarantees but if it drags on for a long time you should pm one of the moderators and they MIGHT beable to help you track him down.

coolguy8769
10-13-2006, 05:09 PM
his appendex exploded!! i would wait just alittle bit, the man cant help health problems........

o3thirdeyeo3
10-13-2006, 10:32 PM
thank you! at least i know

o3thirdeyeo3
10-15-2006, 10:32 AM
ok now does anyone know how long it takes to get over a bad appendix? this is getting rediculous.

10-15-2006, 10:54 AM
just wait it out....health is the number one thing in the world...i kwno you want your parts but the man has a grea rep on here and he will get them to you...im sure your parts is one of the last things on his mind right now...i know it would 4 me if that happened to me

A A R O N
10-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi guys.....and sorry for the wait. I'm still in the hospital, but they made an exception for me to get internet since I told them I had some business to take care of. And actually, the parts were one of the first things on my mind:p I know how concerned I'd be if I bought something and then got ignored for over a week.

The problem is, my appendix actually broke instead of just being inflamed. That alone puts me at about 7 days, but then 3 days after surgury I developed pneumonia from lack of movement. My white blood cell count is around 19,000 and that's the only thing keeping me here right now.

I am hoping to get out by tomorrow and have the parts shipped saturday to the 3 people who I left hanging. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, but I had planned on dropping off the packages at ups the morning of the E.R. visit. I would have stuck it out and done it before I went to the hospital, but I was in so much pain and didn't want to risk going into shock and having it become something even more serious than it was. Every little bump or turn in the road was more than painful, so I had to get there asap.

All the parts are boxed up and ready to go, I just have to get home so I can ship them. I'll try and make it fast, but at this point I'm really not in control.

I hope you guys understand, and when I get home I'll see if I can post a nasty picture or two:devil: