PDA

View Full Version : Upstate NY Quad MX this weekend.. 10-15-06

Pred_003
10-13-2006, 09:50 AM
WWW.SAVANNAHMX.COM ......... for directions and further info.... this weekend is going to be the first quad race at the savannah track.... i'm told a lot of D-4 Guys are supposed to attend.... Fun track for all skill levels... registration starts at 7a.m. sunday morning first quad race is at 10a.m.......

Nick110
10-17-2006, 06:55 PM
I was there along with the Atomic Racing crew. We swept up Am with 1,2,3 and beat both Expert riders. Track was pretty fun but got really whooped out. But thats what happens to sand tracks. They got a good turnout for D4. Hopefully they will keep adding to the track because from what I hear they just re did the whole thing.

Did you race?

Pred_003
10-18-2006, 02:32 AM
No, I didn't race..... I was a freezing spectator.... Would have raced novice.... cuz it would have been my first race.... i'm waiting on some extended a-arms for my R, a little practice time... then i'll be out.....

As for the track i understand they're going to put a tunnel under the track and grandstands on the far side...... Tough to watch the whole race from one little corner.... Congrats on your finishes