PDA

View Full Version : Criss Angel the illusionist/magician

450Racer
10-13-2006, 07:53 AM
i got bored the other night and was flipping through the tube and watched "Mindfreak" starring Criss Angel. this guy is crazy. i know they are all illusions but how in the world do you walk on water, make an elephant disapper in the middle of NYC with spectators, walk through glass, walk down a building, cut himself in half, and get shocked by 3 million volts from a Tesla coil and live to tell about it.

check out his site www.crissangle.com pretty cool stuff

sly400ex
10-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Not to flame your thread, but I think he is a disgrace to all magicians.

rbgnwa45
10-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Sure he does cool stuff on TV, but until I see it infront of me I WONT BELIEVE IN MAGIC!!! :p:huh So he can pickpocket your watch and make it come out your ear, big deal.

honduh440
10-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Not to flame your thread, but I think he is a disgrace to all magicians.

Mxjunkie
10-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Idk if he's a magician or a stunt man? A lot of the thing's he performs is kinda cool but they are more of the line of stunts then magic. :)

Ralph
10-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Sure he does cool stuff on TV, but until I see it infront of me I WONT BELIEVE IN MAGIC!!! :p:huh So he can pickpocket your watch and make it come out your ear, big deal.

I would agree with you, if and only if you werent completely wrong.

David Blain and Him are amazing. The one where david blain, i think, he walks through the grocery store front Glass window is simply mind boggeling. Not saying its magic, but there arent very many logical explanations for it, actualy i cant think of one.

Something like that doesnt really compare to your grandpa removing his thumb...

I think he seems kinda lame, and him singing the theme song is terrible but I think hes deff one of the best at what he does. This guy could walk circles around Harold Hudini.

ny300exrider
10-13-2006, 12:08 PM
i think the guy is amazing. i just saw my first episode of mindfreak a few weeks ago and i was so boggled by the stuff he did. i think it is simply awsome.

david blaine's street magic is also incredible. even if the stuff is an illusion, or not fully real, the way they do the acts are just so entertaining

ShiftFMX
10-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah, Is all for entertainment, and I sure think it's cool as hell to watch!

CdaleXtreme
10-13-2006, 01:09 PM
David Blaine Puts him to Shame

http://www.davidblaine.com/launch.html