PDA

View Full Version : 1 day before the race....help!!

Pappy
09-05-2002, 01:46 PM
ok...i leave tomarrow....put those great minds to work and help me remember to check everything over.....palease!!!!:D

09-05-2002, 01:47 PM
very nice kensworth

i like the rims. And did u pack enuff beers.

RedRage300ex
09-05-2002, 01:48 PM
just remember the seat...lol:blah

09-05-2002, 02:08 PM
I'd consider a xc tank...won't be good running outa gas especially after 2hrs of racing

AtvMxRider
09-05-2002, 02:09 PM
Good luck. let us know how you do. I'm sure it will be one of the best looking quads there.

Pappy
09-05-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by smokin400ex
I'd consider a xc tank...won't be good running outa gas especially after 2hrs of racing

yeah..i even have access to one..but im not concerened...i plan on atleast one stop for fuel...heck...i will need a break and rico needs to feel loved so we both win:D :blah

09-05-2002, 02:21 PM
Ya damn straight Kenny,,,I'll be waiting on the side lines with a full tank of gas ready ta fill ya up..:D I hand you the beer,,I then fill up tank,,you then hand beer back to me,,and your off..:D

Check list....

clean air filter
greased up front end and chain
tire pressure is good
Gas tank is full
Rider is not hung over
camelback is in your gear bag
grips are nice and tight
stretch them old muscles alot tonight
cooler is full of beer for your pit crew
put your rear plastic back on
skid plates are good and snug
clutch cable is lubed up good
double check the cooler again
aspirin and icy hot for arms to help reduce arm pump
drink lots and lots of water tonight and tomorrow on the drive down,,but leave earlier than you think for all the pee breaks

Other than that,,I'll see ya tomorrow at the track

Pappy
09-05-2002, 02:46 PM
clean air filter .....................................both are done

greased up front end and chain ........done

tire pressure is good .........................set at 10 lbs to set bead

Gas tank is full ...................................cam2 all full and tank too

Rider is not hung over .......................yet too be seen

camelback is in your gear bag............must find....damn kiddies

grips are nice and tight .....................installing new ones now

stretch them old muscles alot tonight .....depends on the wife

cooler is full of beer for your pit crew .......bud light?

put your rear plastic back on ...................all done

skid plates are good and snug ................all tight

clutch cable is lubed up good ..................i need raptor lever

double check the cooler again ................all iced up

aspirin and icy hot for arms to help reduce arm pump .....done

still waiting on ups.....bringin prm chassis skid from the quadshop...i hope:confused:

NJ300ex
09-05-2002, 03:20 PM
Bring any stock/extra parts you have like skidplates, levers, handlebars and whatnot incase you break them. You don't want to drive all that way and not be able to finish the race.

Have extra goggles and gloves.

Bring your tools.

Do you have new oil and filter in it? Is your chain adjusted?

That is all I can think of, good luck kenny!!

400exBro
09-05-2002, 03:35 PM
ya good like kenny

and make sure rico doesn't make a foul out of himself like always, so it is good to bring lite beer ...
Bro

Foxrage
09-05-2002, 06:37 PM
Yo kenny bring your radials and wheels cause my friend might buy thwm at the race. L8er

oj250r
09-05-2002, 08:03 PM
good luck!!

mxriderona400ex
09-05-2002, 08:14 PM
hey man when r u wuntin 2 sell that plastic??

Pappy
09-05-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by NACS400EX
Yo kenny bring your radials and wheels cause my friend might buy thwm at the race. L8er

they are on the trailer:D

bansheeguy77
09-05-2002, 08:26 PM
ciggarettes!!! kenny dont forget ur freakin ciggarettes i know u would go into a deep deep mental depression without them......

CBRSLIDER
09-05-2002, 08:40 PM
There are a few things that I take with me or do prior to a race. This may sound stupid but I loosely zip tie my key to the throttle cable so I don't forget it or loose it during a wreck. I pack twice as much water than I could ever use. I bring an extra front and rear tire. Tools, extra goggles, gloves, DUCT TAPE-can be used for just about anything, and tire kit w/ plugs & CO2, extra oil, gas, oil & air filter, and vise grips.

Make sure the chain is properly adjusted. Check all the nuts and bolts to make sure they are tight. Clean air filter. Charge battery.

If its going to be a dusty race use baby oil on the foam vents on your goggles. Works just like puting it on an air filter. Really helps cut the dust to your eyes. Just make sure you do not get it on your lens.

Prior to your race, stretch out. That will help ya. Don't hold on with a death grip. Have a blast that's what you are there for. Be safe.

Good Luck. Want a full report when you guys get back. It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. I wanted to head to the race and run it with you guys, but I'm hitting a local xc race on sunday. Trying to break into the top 5 in my class by the end of the season.

Ray

Pappy
09-05-2002, 08:52 PM
ummm...baby oil....that may be needed its gonna be a dustbowl im afraid:(

josh
09-05-2002, 09:07 PM
dude, if its dusty and you are behind someone and can't see, watch theyre atv to see when they hit bumps and might quickly swirve, or jump or anything, and use plenty of throttle at top of jump, i'm sure you know this stuff, but it's good to remember, good luck you ya and i normally run about 4-6 psi in my tires here in the desert cuz it gives better traction, but good luck you you, make sure your not short on oil, HAVE FRIENDS BRING CAMERA'S AND TAKE PICS FOR US, GOOOOD LUUUCK BRO!!!!!!!!!!!

josh

p.s. try to have more fun than to win and be patient, it alllllwwwaaayyyyys helps to be smart and patient

cdalejef
09-05-2002, 09:10 PM
Drop the pressure to 5psi all the way around. What did you find out from UPS?

Castor-426ex
09-05-2002, 10:32 PM
dont forget extra underwear....???????

popo
09-06-2002, 01:16 AM
Kenny, What about front fenders :eek: :eek:

How about I trade you quads, yours look faster than mine.. lighter too.

You better give me some money to boot for no front fenders.

Ya Ya a crapter owner on a Honda site.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid29/pe5c36d12266140c8d70ae8e9bccc4dfe/fd610a2c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292277311

Pappy
09-06-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Drop the pressure to 5psi all the way around. What did you find out from UPS?

thats what i run normally 5 psi....

ups....they delivered it to the wrong address...so i went and found it .....was some old ladies house.....she thought it was hers....i had some explaining to do but she wasnt buying it....lets just say she needs new glasses and i have my skid plate....:devil :huh :D

jeff.....rsi? does that sound right for the clutch perch? if so...bring one to the race and i will buy it there. i dont think i need a new clutch cable but if you had one i might snag it too. whatever you can do i would appreciate it.

thanks everyone:cool:

Pappy
09-06-2002, 04:59 AM
haha...no thanks popo....i like raptors but its a honda thing ya know?:D

are you racing? will you be there? if so stop by and see me.:cool:

popo
09-06-2002, 05:31 AM
Yup, I am running the same class as you. "VET" also there is new directions to the Penton HEY, just looked at the GNCC web site.

THURSDAY, September 5, 12:30 PM
New directions to John Penton GNCC
Just like a GNCC race, the trail to the John Penton GNCC in Millfield, Ohio, has been rerouted. There's a bridge out on the traditional route, so here's what you need to do:

If coming via Route 13 North, after passing the town of Chauncey, drive another 3.5 miles and make a right (there will be signs posted). If coming via Route 13 South, turn left 3 miles South of the (Old) Millfield road, 6th street.

If you can follow a GNCC trail, you can make it here. Look for the signs and arrows and we'll see you there!

Pappy
09-06-2002, 05:53 AM
lmao...i doubt i will run vet..this bieng my first gncc race im thinkin i better stick to first year or novice. i will be lookin at mapquest next but thanks for the update

cdalejef
09-06-2002, 06:54 AM
This is Popo's first race too. The bad thing about running first year or C is if yo get a bad start, its going to be a long day. There are usually around 60 people in each of those classes. You should be fast enough to run vet!
I can't get an rsi today. I can get FMF, Emig, PEP, Works Connection those are kinda pricey! I can also get you a CR style for real cheap!

Let me know before lunch, I'll make Rico go to White Brothers and pick one up!:devil

Pappy
09-06-2002, 06:59 AM
well....if there is something comparable to the rsi set up...i can use 1 finger on that clutch lever, it takes my whole hand on the other one. pm me with a cost on something as good as rsi and i can tell ya what i need to do. there isnt anything wrong with mine other then its a bit tiring. im leavin in 30 mins to finish packin then hittin the road so any help would be appreciated...thx

sandman
09-06-2002, 07:02 AM
Good luck!

Ride hard and ride smart you will do just fine:cool:

Pappy
09-06-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by sandman
Good luck!

Ride hard and ride smart you will do just fine:cool:

thx....rico said i have to wear a blind fold for the first lap:huh and i dont understand the rule he told me about....rider gets one beer a lap...and the pit crew gets 3:huh **** i may just wanna be a pit member:devil

it should be fun....and a good learning expierence

sandman
09-06-2002, 07:10 AM
:huh Pit crew gets 3 ?

wish i was part of your pit crew:devil LOL

Sound like you are going to have a blast

09-06-2002, 08:13 AM
ok,..Kenny..
heres the trailer ...
Come look for US...we will pulling it w/Ford Expiddition..

look for 2R's at the trailer ..1 white,...1 red

Any one else.. form EXriders ...stop over & say "Hi!"

09-06-2002, 08:15 AM
ITS Been here since last nite ,...Time to start loading ..
We are leavin round noon...

cdalejef
09-06-2002, 08:34 AM
Wait for us!!! Hurry up Rico!!!

Pappy
09-06-2002, 08:39 AM
yep..jeff..bring the works lever with you to the race

2 R's we will meet somewhere on the highway...we are leaving about the same time...u have my cell or i ihave yours

rico.....put down the 450f and get in the truck...its time to race!!!WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!:D :D :D :D

cdalejef
09-06-2002, 08:42 AM
LOL...he's still home loading up the beer!

Ben
09-06-2002, 09:59 AM
I'll be there to to some digital pictures of the guys, and kenny's first race hehe.

Ben
09-06-2002, 10:01 AM
Damn I just read that pit crew gets 3 beers per lap... where do I sign up? :D

09-06-2002, 10:11 AM
1/2 way there ..
UHOH..!!

MY buddy's gonna be delayed so we leavin round 2 or 3 ...

I'll just PRAXCTICE SOME HOLESHOTS til then (in his yard)...HE HE

but I 'll still call ya.BRO!!..maybe we can meet we will see..

Castor-426ex
09-07-2002, 12:01 AM
that trailer is sweet....sooner...well hopefully more so than later im gonna have to invest in one of those...

Dave400ex
09-07-2002, 08:58 AM
Good luck.

Those rims are awesome. What brand and how much were those?

Ben
09-07-2002, 03:47 PM
It was great meeting Rico, 400ex127, Jeff from the Quadshop, and rowlrag at the race today. It was extremely dusty to the point of almost 0% vision. Rico wasn't racing but I could tell he was ruling the pit area with an iron fist (full of beer). :D hehe, maybe we'll see you all up at Mt. Morris or St. Clairsville.

own2424
09-07-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by maoz
It was great meeting Rico, 400ex127, Jeff from the Quadshop, and rowlrag at the race today. It was extremely dusty to the point of almost 0% vision. Rico wasn't racing but I could tell he was ruling the pit area with an iron fist (full of beer). :D hehe, maybe we'll see you all up at Mt. Morris or St. Clairsville. Any cool pics? Glad to hear you had fun! :cool:

Ben
09-07-2002, 05:44 PM
No really cool pics but I did see a couple of killer wrecks. :D Noone from here wrecked - they all left the track in one piece except Rico who had a blister on his finger from what he claimed was a firecracker accident last night. I think it was from this toothless woman I saw him with but who knows. hehe, j/k :D

MEL
09-07-2002, 05:46 PM
how did everyone do? jeff get first? rico get drunk? anybody?

Ben
09-07-2002, 05:50 PM
You know I left right before Jeff came in so as of yet I don't know how he did. I think they all got pretty trashed last night but I wasn't there so I can't testify to that :D

Pappy
09-07-2002, 09:07 PM
lets start off with this pic....i would have gotton pics of the inside ..but the pics were not fit to show here:eek: hehe....

Pappy
09-07-2002, 09:16 PM
well....it was a blast. meet everyone and they are all awesome people. rico and the quadshop crew were late but it all worked out.

rico went to war with some yamaha guys and was wounded in battle....very bad burn on a certain finger:huh i geuss rowlag was a lil tired and forgot when the fuse is lit...throw the damn thing:eek:

the race was ...well...a lil different. i forgot to turn on my key after the national anthem...so i went into the first turn dead last.
but by the second corner of the mx track i was back in the pack and by the time we hit the whoop section i was doin great ...i doubled the first set on accident and just kept goin ...when we cut into the first field section i was middle of the pack and then commenced to giving it all i had which i shouldnt have done so early..but i could see the top 3 and just kept drivin...i caught them in the first woods section....then all **** broke loose. we caught the 250 b class and then the dust started. it was so bad ...you litterly couldnt see past the handlebars:huh

wyndzer
09-07-2002, 09:22 PM
SOo finish the story, man I was getting excited!

Pappy
09-07-2002, 09:25 PM
after feeling ( i mean feeling...visability was 0%) my way thru a mile or so i was done...the dust choked me up so bad i coudnt breath. i was doin some passin and then getting passed so i have no idea where i was in the field. at one point..i was following the sound of the bike in front of me( i couldnt see him) and when he gassed it so did i. all of a sudden....i was freefallin down a steep hill...i couldnt see it but i sure as **** wasnt on the ground. when i finally landed...i felt the bike turn right in the ruts and just kept going....i believe the quad i was following went over into a ravine. anyway one lap was all i wanted..same with rowlag he was done too. it was the sickest thing ive evr done...we were riding in total darkness for miles it seemed. i know atleast 20 to 30 quads were wrecked and out of the race on that first lap....a few where gonna be a bear to get out, very wrecked.

Dave400ex
09-07-2002, 09:25 PM
I like the Sign. Rico`s Hotel. lol

Pappy
09-07-2002, 09:27 PM
rico seemed to have a blast and sat on his thrown most of the day....with a cold one:D

Pappy
09-07-2002, 09:30 PM
2 R's did very well for his first race of any kind...33 out of 60. not bad for a first race....:D he did great. he is in the morning race ...somewhere in this mess...lol

wyndzer
09-07-2002, 09:33 PM
Hey that story didn't turn out how I'd have hoped for you.:( Can you just tell us a lie so we can say "that's great man way to go!" Wait till H/M when there are not as many people around, then you'll get the real "Rico". He won't be sitting still or nothing!

Pappy
09-07-2002, 09:41 PM
haha...sorry dude...it happened that way..i still had a kick ***** time....learned alot....and gained expierence for the next race...like not having the stabilizer up on the 6th click...lol

also....roll offs dont work in zero visability...lol

dont leave beer unlocked near rico...:eek: :D

and i need more practice....but..i have never been afraid to try stuff so now i know what i need to work on. like doing blindfolded hill climbs and decents...riding blind folded and letting the force guide me:huh ...naaaa...it was great....and the best part...me and the quad are in one piece:D

i sure did get some questions and looks at the quad before i got it dirty:cool:

also....rico did a heel clicker on my quad..in the dark...and jeff got a good pic of it:eek: he said he was gonna start freestyle now so i cant wait:blah

indygncc
09-07-2002, 09:54 PM
damn, why didnt I get to meet anyone?

Pappy
09-07-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by indygncc
damn, why didnt I get to meet anyone?

did you walk around any? we were pitted on the hill overlooking the starting line..

Pappy
09-07-2002, 10:00 PM
also...it was great meeting gnccer and moaz.....great fellers.

i was supposed to stay and party with gnccer but i had to get home....was my annivesary today...made it with 2 hours to spare:)

09-08-2002, 08:27 AM
In the morning race

The dust was amazing...
so thick you had no idea what was coming next..(for 70/80 percent of the race..)
the trails were tight..w/many hairpins ..off cambers..
the bottle necks NEVER STOPPED!..

I've never seen so "QUAD CARNAGE"..as this day
I must have seen 30/35 rollovers,collisions ,"hi"sided crashes
tree clips..etc etc

lil ex ;here
In my race,... only seconds into ..
the race began & we went round first 2 MX turns (not even in woods yet)..and 2 0r 3 guys had collided & rolled over..right in front of me
basically blocking the track..& TO AVOID RUNNING OVER THE RIDERS !!!
I had jump off side of MX track go up aways & return to coarse (MX TRACK)to continue ..

Ben
09-08-2002, 08:34 AM
Here is a picture of Kenny right after he took off. He is near the rear of the pack because of his unfortunate key mishap (see above), so the dust was killer. The dust and the long distance were hard on my little camera but you can still see him. :D

Ben
09-08-2002, 08:40 AM
Here is the last picture I will post - a pretty cool carnage picture. Notice the yellow quad flipping and the green quad turned sideways right before it flipped. Noone we knew was in this mess (as far as I could tell).

Ben
09-08-2002, 08:43 AM
I believe Kenny is the middle quad in the foreground of this picture (white 400). Is that right Kenny? If not you are certainly in this picture but I am just misidentifing your quad.

09-08-2002, 09:17 AM
WOW! good pics IT is Kenny...

09-08-2002, 09:22 AM
POST MORE ( pics) BRO!!!!!

cdalejef
09-08-2002, 09:47 AM
Rico took about 40 pics with my camera, I am going to e-mail them to him so he can put them on his image site. I'll try to pick out a few good ones to post on here.
Thats Popo on the outside next to Kenny on the Raptor.
The green quad flipping in the one picture is pro production #6 Bryan Baker.
I cannot even begin to tell how bad the dust was! Its the worst I have ever seen in 15 years of racing. You literally could not see the ground in front of you! The MX track was the only place you could see on because they watered it before the race.
More pics to come in another post in the racing section.

Pappy
09-08-2002, 10:16 AM
wow...pics of me....saweeet!!! everyone....jeff is hard core...so is gnccer and the rest of the racers. anyone who can do the 2 hours....is awesome. as far as where i placed...ha....i dunno..last i geuss...i dont care..it was a blast.

it will be a lil bit before i try another gncc cuz i need some work. the quad did great...although some new suspension will soon be on its way.

as 2 R's said.......quads were everywhere.....was INSANE!!!!

SGA
09-08-2002, 10:39 AM
Glad to hear all went well! Great pics. Glad rico was there to keep it all in line:D
So what class did you end up racing in Pappy?

09-08-2002, 11:04 AM
the dust ,...

Like Jeff said & others have described ...

was the biggest prob...W/this is RACE ...& this is why ..I am ok with my
FINISH..
I kinda decided bout 3/4 way thru..
to just ride....... like I was taking a
(easy & careful)...TRAILRIDE!!
not to mention ...I know I lost about 10 spots ..during my refueling pit stop...next time...
I will have a large capacity GAS tank!

Pappy
09-08-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by sgaexer
Glad to hear all went well! Great pics. Glad rico was there to keep it all in line:D
So what class did you end up racing in Pappy?

i raced in the vet 30+ class. was some very fast fellers in it. i see now that it is endurance more then speed...i was flyin the first couple miles...then i pooped out..lmao. i couldnt believe some of that stuff....im sittin on the grab bar sliding down this hill and 1/2 way down...right hand 180 with ruts a foot deep!! then the dust was so bad....you could feel when you hit the bottom then started up the other side...couldnt see or tell how much gas to give it...so i just "felt" my way up them.

some guy was screamin for me to move..so i let him by then 200 yards further..he was down in a ditch. it didnt pay to try to go fast in most sections...

i was at the bottom of a hill...could see a wreck near the top..so i figured i would just go for it...when i got to the top...nuttin but a wall of dust and i thought i ran into the quads. it stopped me cold...so i jumped off to get untangled..and i was talkin and apologizing when i touched the "other" quad..i realized it was a 10 inch tree!!!!! it was that dusty...no visability!!

09-08-2002, 12:16 PM
in my race..
bout 30/45 seconds on woods ..
we came upon a hill..

i say WE cause they was raptor in frt..& a suz lt behind ..

i let yammy go (gave a lil room)a lil to see him ..flip it a top
& come tumblin down right next to me ..
the suzuki banged my rr tires ..& rolled backwards in frt a few ...who hit HIM hard he was done(seen clutch lever & bars mangled up) ..i simply NAILED the 310 & flew up the hill...

BUT at top 3 more were making a bottle neck ...so on & so on..
this hapenned ( bottle necks ) fo about the first 5 minutes ...somehow I survived w/o any rollovers or coming off my machine /...I left carnage all over as I proceeded thru the tight dusty twisty TRAILS!!.....just looking for the arrows ...(never been on this trail before )& not doing any real fast riding ..just wanted to make it thru w/o wrecking ..:) & it worked ..

SGA
09-08-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by 400ex127

...nuttin but a wall of dust and i thought i ran into the quads. it stopped me cold...so i jumped off to get untangled..and i was talkin and apologizing when i touched the "other" quad..i realized it was a 10 inch tree!!!!! it was that dusty...no visability!!
LMAO!!! Did the tree say thank you?

That dusty you could'nt go fast. Best thing is to just finish. Sounds like you and 2 R's Rider had a time of it!:D

Pappy
09-08-2002, 05:30 PM
well....i was busy doin powdercoating today and didnt get to clean the quad real good...but i did break my airbox...just one of the lil plastic supports. the new tires and wheels did great. i think i will get some new handle bars tho..the t-2 tag bars are set a lil far forward for that type of racing.

Pappy
09-08-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by maoz
I believe Kenny is the middle quad in the foreground of this picture (white 400). Is that right Kenny? If not you are certainly in this picture but I am just misidentifing your quad.

yeah thats me...first turn catchin up. by the next corner i was a lil better and by the third was startin to pass. i loved the mx section..was like a track from the late 80's:D

09-08-2002, 05:50 PM
That was the funnest race i have raced in al least 2 days

cdalejef
09-08-2002, 06:39 PM
How did you end up Nathan? I was lookin for you but I couldn't even see my bumper!:huh

09-08-2002, 06:54 PM
The thing said i was in fourth at the end of lap #2 but I broke down and had to pit for a while then broke for good on the end of the third lap. I waited till the track was enpty and pushed my quad back to where i could get help and limped in for the third lap

cdalejef
09-08-2002, 06:58 PM
That sucks! What did you break?

09-08-2002, 07:02 PM
The alum air box broke pulling the boot off the carb and tearing a lot of wires. then on the third lap i stalled the quad and couldn't hold all the wires together and start the quad at the same time

cdalejef
09-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Man, thats a freak thing.

Dave400ex
09-08-2002, 07:36 PM
That Blaze is awesome. Man I would love to have one of those. On Honda`s site it says they will release new 2003 and say the plans for new 2004 ATV Models Friday so I am hoping for a 440ex, 450ex, or something like a 650ex. I wonder if I could get that for Christmas. lol. Heck I could even switch over my Front Elka`s more then likely.

popo
09-09-2002, 01:29 AM
I was pretty fricking “ DISAPPOINTED” in myself. I felt I trained pretty hard physically and with riding 4 days out of the week. Although not knowing what to expect for a first race, with course conditions, it’s kind of hard not knowing what to train for. I did mix up allot of tight woods and some mx. Also a crying baby all night long did not help with getting any sleep. “ I should have slept in the trailer with Rico”.

I can’t beat myself up too much, Like Kenny described it was just plain arse dusty. I felt I had a good holeshot until “Kenny smoked past me”. I figured I and would pace myself in the back of the pack and try to catch up to him “Bad Idea”. I think I was in about 4 miles and was hanging on for dear god not knowing what to expect, not able to breath and see. “ I’ve been in shoot out less scared than this” and just got physically wore out from my death grip along with not able to get a good visible clear stretch to continue at a hard pace. Stupid me deciding to throw in the towel into the first lap I exited off the course just before entering onto the mx section and did not go through the last checkpoint by pro row, thinking a DNF meant not completing all laps. Yea for me I have my first DNF. :mad: :mad:

Lessons Learned.
1. Don’t try to introduce an 11-month-old teething baby to a strange sleeping environment.
2. Should have slept with Rico. And drank his beer.
3. Don’t race with a Raptor. Too heavy and uncontrollable torque.
4. Train harder in Cardio and ride a 100% while training.

Sorry to sound like the typical “winny arse” racer. This was probably not the best Race to intorduce my self to GNCC. See everybody at Mt.Morris. Cleaning the Quad was easy, I just farted on it and created a dust cloud...
:confused:

09-09-2002, 08:19 AM
All I can say is I'm glad I didn't drag the 416 up there and race,,it looked like it was about as much fun as gettin kicked in the junk..:eek:

Althought Jeff and Rowlrag almost had me talked into racing rowlrags250r or the blaze but thank goodness the beer gods were lookin down on me and helped me decide that drinking beer instead of dust was better for my healthy fine tuned body..:huh

It was alot of fun even if you weren't racing...Best part was we were setup lookin over the MX track...All i can say is way too many CC boys thought they had some MX skills...NEGATIVE..lots and lots of wrecks..I seen flips, arms break, Yokley T-bone a dude on a blaster gettin ready to clear a 50 foot double..it was ugly..sounded like a friggen car wreck when they hit..I had a blast..:D

PS...Tanks fer the Beers Kenny..:D

QuadFixer
09-09-2002, 08:49 AM
is that a 400ex

cdalejef
09-09-2002, 08:51 AM
Rico will be racing his first XC race on October 6th at the first round of the Mid-South Winter Series in Greenville, KY!!!:macho

09-09-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Rico will be racing his first XC race on October 6th at the first round of the Mid-South Winter Series in Greenville, KY!!!:macho

yelp I think I'm gonna give her a wirl and see what happens..:devil But I'm gonna have to practice that dead motor start,,,as long as I don't take any lessons from Kenny I think I'll be fine..:eek: LMAO

cdalejef
09-09-2002, 09:06 AM
LOL...ya, the old turn your key on trick!:blah

09-09-2002, 10:55 AM
shhhhh......
I ran out just seconds before the race began ....(he thinks it's his fault STILL).....hehe

don't tell em!...

Pappy
09-09-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
shhhhh......
I ran out just seconds before the race began ....(he thinks it's his fault STILL).....hehe

don't tell em!...

hahaha...i knew something was up!!!!