PDA

View Full Version : stupid question

rustee
10-12-2006, 06:32 PM
i cannot seem to be able to post pictures. is there a secret to getting pictures up here many times i wanted to add a pic or two put it never works any info much appreciated thanks !rustee...

TRX23rider
10-12-2006, 06:38 PM
there is a thread in the HOW-TO section that should be able to help you out

rustee
10-12-2006, 06:50 PM
TRX23rider
thanks for the reply but i cant seem to find it the only how to section i see is in the mechanical area. if you could point me a little closer. thanks rustee.....

CRich[814]
10-12-2006, 09:26 PM
click brose and look for the pic your trying to load.

miller821
10-12-2006, 09:29 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=251981
:)

rustee
10-13-2006, 05:54 AM
crinch84 thanks but i have trird that but no pic come thru i am very computor literit. i know how find the file and i do it just dosent come thru. thanks rustee..

ride hard man

thanks for the link just what i was looking for i guess i have to resize them first. thanks again rustee.............

miller821
10-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by rustee
crinch84 thanks but i have trird that but no pic come thru i am very computor literit. i know how find the file and i do it just dosent come thru. thanks rustee..

ride hard man

thanks for the link just what i was looking for i guess i have to resize them first. thanks again rustee.............

Man I didn't look at that, and that only shows one way to do it. Another (easier IMO) way of doing it is loading them onto photobucket.com They will resize for you and all, its a real good place to host all images.

If you want to try out photobucket and can't figure it out just ask, i'll be glad to help ya.

EDIT: Also with photobucket you can post 1 or more pictures in the same post. Unlike using the attach file on here were you have to post one per post.